-;; chapter SIX

Kenma's POV

- 3 years ago -

"hello everyone, welcome to my stream. I'm Kodzuken and this is my first live stream." i introduced myself.

I'm still a beginner on the streaming world so it's expected that I only have a few viewers. Only 15 to be exact.

[ pure_lily commented: hello, kodzuken-san. ]

"hello, pure lily. Thank you for watching." i said to the only commentor and started my game.

I didn't expect that it'll be the start of the interesting events.

***

[ pure_lily commented: kodzuken-san, do you have a lover? ]

"no, i don't have one. I'm kind of busy with volleyball."

[ pure_lily commented: that's a relief. ]

'a relief? What did they mean?'

***

The user 'pure_lily' became my avid fan for a year a half. And I can say that they're one of the persons who supported me since day one until I've become known to many.

I've become curious about them since they seem to know all of my accounts and activities. They even followed my private account that isn't known to many.

They're the only person who often interacts with me on my every live stream and messages me every now and then.

So I researched about that person and I learned that she's a girl.

'woah. I didn't expect her to be a girl to be honest.'

L/N Y/Y. A year younger than me, also lives in Tokyo and went to Yarushiki Middle School. She lives alone since her parents died in an accident just last month and she doesn't also have any siblings.

'poor girl.'

***

After a few weeks, a girl streamer gets easily popular who's pen named 'appurupai'

Her contents are all unisex and what's mysterious about her is that she doesn't show her face on her streams but instead, she has an avatar to fill it up.

After digging some information, I learned that she's y/n.

'but why would she hide her face tho? She's pretty cute.'

I did a little stalking so I know where she lives and her schedules.

7am to 3pm, she'll be at school and at 9pm, she'll start her stream until 11pm or sometimes 12am.

'it's surprising that she can be fully active the next day.'

I decided to create an account and named it 'pudding', it's not that obvious isn't it?

I followed all her accounts and even became a patreon. I'm also always updated, too updated, about her daily life.

'she's an interesting girl.'

I messaged her one time but she gave me a cold shoulder. Why is that? Doesn't she know that I'm Kodzuken?

That's more fun then.

***

I'm on my second year high school now and Y/N attended the same school as me. I accidentally saw her in the front gate while asking some people where is the auditorium.

'damn. she's cuter in personal.'

I decided to introduce myself to her but when she showed up in our club room and applied for the manager position, I cancelled my plan.