-;; chapter FIVE

Warning!!! small talk about r*pe

-----------------------

"so, you think that kenma is your secret admirer?" conny asked me while sipping her frappé.

Conny Doran. An exchange student from europe I became friends with her this past week.

We became close friemds easily because I learned that she is the same as me, she's Oikawa Tooru's fan. The model from Seijoh. She specially came here just to be closer to him but fate is not on her side because she wan't accepted in his school and that's why she came here to nekoma as a second option.

"mhm, but I'm still not sure. Someone might have left that letter even before Kenma-senpai came in, and I should have known that he has another account." i explained.

I know all of his accounts, even it's private or not.

"girl, why don't you just confess? You know, so you can get all lovey dovey with your beloved Kenma-senpai." she said.

"no. Confessing is not in my vocabulary, and that'll be no fun. I want him to confess first, that's why i applied for being a manager in the first place." I answered her and took a bite from my waffle.

"well, okay sure, suit yourself."

- mega timeskip -

It's already spring and the preliminary tournament is near.

The boys volleyball team is practicing more than usual. Well, I understand them.

The letters from 'P' never stopped too this past months but I didn't get more clues about who are they after the letter from the practice match which is ages ago. The person called 'pudding' stopped messaging me tho.

Is my skills getting dull already?

"good work today. We'll depart at 3am on wednesday so please rest the whole day tomorrow." tetsurou said.

They cheered and shouted from joy when they heard him say it. They're finally having a day off from the 3 months hell of practice.

The other members went home already and the only persons left are tetsurou, inuoka, kenma and me. I understand why Tetsurou and inuoka are left behind but why is kenma also here? He should go home and rest because i know that he's exhausted more than anyone.

After tidying up the equipments, I also excused myself to go home.

"ah! Since it's already late, why don't you kenma accompany you home? There's a lot of perverts out there, you know? And it's late too." tetsurou suggested.

I blushed at his statement. I love you so much, captain Tetsurou-senpai.

"a-ah, no need. I know that he's--"

"sure. Let's go, l/n."

I looked at Kenma with a visible shock on my face.

"b-but you--"

"as kuroo said, there are a lot of perverts out there. We're just preventing you from getting in danger." he said.

'OH MY GOD. ISTHISREALLYHAPPENING?!'

i just nodded and followed behind him after saying goodbye to tetsurou-senpai and inuoka-senpai.

As we walk down the streets, i took a glance at kenma and all i can say is,

He's so perfect.

The way his porcelain skin glimmer and blonde locks shimmer under the moonlight is so ethereal.