-;; chapter FOUR

-;; a/n: 3rd person's pov

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

You just came home from practice and went to bed the moment you entered your sweet home.

You're so exhausted today because the practice earlier is more intense than usual since they'll be having a practice match with an another school tomorrow.

You opened your phone and scrolled down through your feed.

[ twt update: no stream today, dear apples. I'll make it up to all of you on Saturday! ]

You turned it off and buried your face in the soft pillow.

Ding!

You heard your notification from your phone.

You click the message and read it.

[ pudding: hello ]

This 'pudding' person is really intriguing me. They're really suspicious.

'Last time, they asked me about Kodzuken when even my old fans doesn't know that I know him. And second, when he asked me the other day about my life being a manager when I'm a hundred percent sure that I didn't mention it on any of my streams.'

Y/N stared at the person's message thinking whether she'll reply or not.

She doesn't have time for this since Kenma is her top priority but her personal life is getting invaded by this person.

Her eyes widen when she realized something.

'Are they "P"? The anonymous person who's been sending me those letters and gifts? Possible... But how did they know about my identity? I hid it very well for 3 years!'

You tap on your screen as fast as ever and hit the reply button.

'I need you to stop right now.'

[ y/n: who are you?
: are you the person who has been sending me those gifts and letter? If so, please stop. I have no plan to entertain you. ]

Kenma's POV

I've been staring at my phone for a few minutes now.

Is she creeped out? She's not replying.

I was about to put down my phone when I received my long awaited reply.

[ y/n: who are you?
: are you the person who has been sending me those gifts and letter? If so, please stop. I have no plan to entertain you. ]

Ha. Thought so.

I turned my phone off and closed my eyes. I'll deal with it tomorrow.

Y/N's POV

"oha~yo." I greeted and yawned.

It's 5:45am in the morning but I'm already at the gymnasium since I need to prepare the court.

Tetsurou and Yaku are here too to help me since I can't do it all by myself.

"sorry for troubling you this early, l/n-chan." yaku said while taking out the net.

"it's okay, senpai. This is also a manager's job." i replied and gave out a smile.

"ha! Told ya I have good eyes for people, yaku-san." tetsurou shouted from afar, he's swiping the floor.

"no, you don't, baka!" yaku shouted back at him.

And there they are again, bickering to each other.

6:26 am and most of the members are here, only Lev and Kenma are the ones we're waiting.

I excused myself because I need to use the bathroom. It's the time of the month.