Chapter 2

Third Person's POV

As Hinata is almost done eating and she heard her ringtone rang and it is someone who is very very important to her life and it is part of it aswell.

At the same time she picked someone talked;

??? : "Shouyu how have you been and are you eating perfectly im sooo excited to go back and hug you so that we can cuddle in our room together and play video games...."

As she remembered that her brother is coming in japan for his little sisters pay of visit they talked about things that is like" hows your training's?" or "Mom is missing you and natsu aswell will you to them......" like that.

Hinata's POV

Hmmm... I should go pay a visit when the time comes and let brother live with me so that i won't be lonely again as i am already...

Hinata - "i will pay a visit someday and i am waiting for to come back brother i hope you have sweets with you in prep for me to eat at night"

Brother - *giggles* "of course my beloved sister i am on it in prepared... So if your going to eat you should remeber this after you aet chocolates you need to clean your teeth perfectly. Ok?"

Hinata - "ofc brother I'll be waiting for you and when wehere you going back again?"

Brother - "it's a surprise so that i will see what you have grown i hope you have become chubby enough that you will become my teddy bear or my pillow" *as he giggled in his phone while his sister is pouting on him*

Hinata - "Now your telling me im fat? Wlp you should be disappointed cause im slimmer and healthy than you *even though i eat meat buns as if all the time* will you will be proud of me promise hehe"

As the convo almost end's Hinata starts to clean the table and washed the dishes and after that washed her clothes aswell as she studied for tomorrow's class that will have a little quiz
...
After her study she laid in her bed and stares at the celling and reaching out because she remembered her broher and her in a tree watching the clouds and while she lays in her brother's lap her brother is sleeping peacefully she reached her hand in the tree even though shes just recalling the wonderful past of hers... And she sleeps after recalling all that.

BEEP~BEEP~BEEP

BEEP~BEEP~BEEP

Hinata sits dow on her bed and stooped the beeping in her alarm clock she stands and got into the bathroom... After washing herself, fixed her hair, puting some contacts in the other eye and binders herself and starts to dress up. Got down and picked up a fruit that will make her full just for breakfast and got to her skateboard and starts to sway so that she can go to school early.

Hinata's POV

I should find another binder that will make me confortable even if it is a little loss than this tighty little thingy in my cheast while crying herself and saying in her head "WHAT A NEW START FOR TODAY HAVING "GOOD" CLASSMATES AND WITH A TIGHT BINDER AROUND ME" she cries in the lain she have been yeeling in Screaming in her mind.

As i skateboard in the school the bell suddenly rang and the student's are running towards the school and i got faster so that the gate wont close as i pass the gates i saw a black car idk what it is but it is a a fancy car afterall that's the only looking car in this parking area... I picked up the skateboard and rushed to the classroom and apologise to the teacher that i was late in 1 min and sat down at my desk and starting to continue life as usual as it is.