Chapter 4

Third Person's POV

In the mall the two siblings got in to a store that had some things that you can have a your disguise your identy *i dont know anything about it because it's interesting and continue*After there shopping they bought groceries and got home as they ride in the car people always stares at them but they didn't do anything about it. And they got in to a another house it is a big house and it kind of fancy.

Hinata's POV

When we arrived at the house i thought we arrived in my house but we ended up in something like this -

We got inside and my brother said that "this is our home frome now on" *as he turn his head on me and smiled* and me being creaky and paranoid about new houses and i said "but my things where-" before i could even continue he said suddenly "ooh ~ ...

We got inside and my brother said that "this is our home frome now on" *as he turn his head on me and smiled* and me being creaky and paranoid about new houses and i said "but my things where-" before i could even continue he said suddenly "ooh ~ your things are now in our room sorry~" my face is in a gloomy state and he knows what he did and he suddenly said "ooh yeah i forgot we got some pudding" i know that he is smiling nervously but i got my cool for sec and smiles at him so that he will not run in to the room and do something to my things especially my diary he cant know what happened today... And i got upstairs and washed my whole damn body so that it won't be smelly and dirty *TEAHEH* and downstairs is my brother cooking some good stuff to eat for tonight.

__________________________________

______________

Sooo thats it all hnmmmm~ ummm i gotta thank yall for reading this idk what kind of story it is but i got all for yall guys to enjoy and thank you for 200+ reading 😘🙏🎉 sooo i got another chap just for it in this day or tomorrow i got a luck bonus for today and I AM REALLY SOOORRY CAUSE IT'S BERY SHORT SOO yeah yall gurl PEICE OUT. 👁️👄👁️✌️