Chapter 14

The next Day

The room was cold but the bodies of one another is warm Kenma and Hinata in a room cuddling and it is morining they didn't mind eachother cuddling especially Kenma felt his face was very warm and he was in Hinata's chest snuggles more as if digging his face on it.

Hinata now was awake and can felt that heer chest had something and it is digging itself more she then lift the blanket and saw Kenma there snuggling his face in her chest.

Hinata didn't mind anything as long as Kenma don't wake up cause she thinked that he will be embarrassed if he finds out what he was doing then Hinata got up and can't because Kenma was holding her waist and she can't lift him cause he will wake up and she just stayed there for internal time.

Some minutes has passed and now Kenma was waking up and Hinata doze of he then realized what he's position and what he was doing he then got up of the bed and rushed to go to the bathroom but carefully so that he can't wake Hinata.

Kenma's POV

What am I doing!... I can't believe to what I'm doing there and even though it was confortable in Shoyos.... Chest I can't over it it's to soft softer than a pillow.

*Okeh guys I know I looked like a perv making this but it is true I slept in my friends house and I ended up snuggling in her chest and it's soft I know I'm not flat just in the middle cause I don't want a big chest after all i am playing tenis and volleyball aswell but my butt is a little bit big so i am scared cause peps catch me anyways let us continue*

He then washed his face with cold water to make him more awake and used a orange towel and he don't know to why there was 2 towel and just used the orange one cause he thought its was Hinata's.

He then got out to the bathroom and saw Hinata was at the door and she rushed to go inside he was surprised to why Hinata was rushing in he didn't mind cause he just thought Hinata was peing and got downstairs he then got to the kitchen to make some breakfast for the two of them.
And he made this~

He made 4 of them 2 for Kena and 2 for Shoyo

After awhile preparing Hinata got downstairs and saw that Kenma made something she then  got to the table and saw the breakfast that Kenma made Kenma was at the fridge finding some milk and found a blue and white of box and got to the table and saw Hinata was starting to eat what he made and he was flustard that Hinata ate what he made.

Kenma then put a glaas with milk on it and put it infront of Hinata's plate and she thanked Kenma for the delicious breakfast he made and he just smiled and she smiled back, Kenma sitted aswell and now eating the breakfast what he made.

The time went on and they are at the living room playing some games at the TV Hinata's phone just suddenly *ping* she then got her phone and sa that the text came from~

___________________________________________

That is all sorry it is short again cause mah brain didn't work for today soo yall enjoy it i hope hehe.

PIECE💁‍♂️🤦‍♂️
OF MAH LUV😘😏❤️