Chapter 8

Author's Here

Sooo you are wondering who is the guy that watched Hinata in the changing room wass... SUGWARA yup it's not Kegeyama, Tsukishima, Yamaguchi, or neither Noya or Tanaka that would be a big trouble welp it was Sugawara sooo yeah i ship Hinata and Sugawara  dont hate meh^o^

No one's POV

Hinata and her brother made it into there house Hinata's stomach grumble and her brother heard it he chucked in his sister's cute and embarrassed face he patted her head and "i will make the dinner go wash up and clean yourself" he smiled inhis sister and nodded Hinata then rushed to the room he when she was done washing herself taked off her binder and her contact lense even her weg she used this is her sleeping attire even though there going to eat first but anyways this is it ~

Hinata's brother secretly buy this she doesn't mind but it is kinda cold when it is night and that's what Hianta thinks.

Her brother called her to go downstairs to eat she then got sown and saw her brother maked this~

*Oh and think there is a meatbuns at the side and im hungry* the two siblings then talked about going to America and start modeling again Hinata is a modeling person

FLASHBACK TIME

When there mother forced them to go with her because of her child's security then when they were in America Hinata got an accident she needs to go into a undergo surgery in her eye when the eye heald Hinata's mother is so relived that Hinata can still see and her brother is angry at the person who maked her beloved sister's eye different but he is relived that his sister is in good health.

Time has passed and Hinata's eye recovered Hinatas eye is like a half wild cat and a mixed up eagle on it and the other one is a normal eye that Hinata always had the orange one.

When Hinata got to go to the mall to buy some accessories for her Mother's birthday and a doll for her little sister Natsu she noticed that someone tapped her shoulders *remember that Hinata is still in america and she can unserstand english even her brother aswell* Hinata then politely asked if the woman needs help the woman then asked if she can model for her Hinata is very nervous because she never modeled before but her mother's friends always said that Hinata and Tenma had the great features and angle being a model especially Hinata that had a unique eyes now Hinata then politely said yes to the woman because Hinata thinks that the woman is finding to someone and she is exhausted for it.

Haikyuu! Fem Hinata *HAREM* ☠Discontinued☠On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara