Chapter 5

Hinata's POV

I got down stairs and saw my brother cooking he then placed the plates in the table i got there and placed some cold water in the table he then placed the food we sat down and "thank u for the food" when were done i got to the room with my brother he said that he's going to shower because why not and when i got bored i got into my play station and played some games but when i remembered that i am going to buy some new games, my brother got out in the shower and he said that "why are you wearing my hoodie~?" *as he smiled with a smirked on it* i said "what you dont want your sister to borrow your clothes ~..." i got my eyes in to a kitty state that you concentrate on it and u can see the space, i giggled and he got out of it and then said "now prepare your beloved brother some attire for tonight~" i got up and go to the closet when i stared at him he sat into the bed and smiled i then get to concentrate for finding a suitable shirt on him i picked the red hoodie one that is bigger than the hoodie i wore, and i some obsessed with baggy hoodei that is bigger than mine and said "brotherr~ csn you just wear what i am wearing cause i want to wear this one plsss~" he sighed in defeat and he noded i get of the hoodei as he stares at me he then tilt in confusion and said "what are you wearing that's a swimsuit if you dont have enough to wear under youre shirt and pants then i supposed we need to buy it tomorrow" as he stared at me dead serious while i was changing in front of him. He stands up ad go to a box that had he's underwear on it like boxer idk and while his putting his boxer im trying to find a suitible pants but i cant find anything so i said "brother just dont use pants i csnt find anything suitable and just wear a hoodei like mine aswell" he nodded and put his hoodei on i let him sit down so that i can blower his hair he then said while i was drying his hair "dont use any wig and contact lenses anymore" and he stares at me in disappoint" i am confused to why and "why cause i look cooler than u~" he then again stands up, i dried my hair aswell cause it still kinda wet *EHEM KINKY OKEH CONTINUE* when i am done i saw that the chocolate i ate was gone in the fridge i go asked my brother and he said "you cant EAT C-H-O-C-O-L-AT-E-S FOR TODAY" and my heart went OOOPSSSS- "WHAT WHY!" and he suddenly *hmph* at me like i did something and the night has passed we got to sleep.

__________________________________

_____________

I AM HERE 'again' so in the part were Hinata is changing her hoodei and taking it of and his brother is just watching her while she strip will in the past.

__________________________________

_____________

PAST TIME*

In the past Hinata always get abused by his father that is why natsu and her mother is in another country to live a new life when she was a kid with her brother he saw Hinata almost got raped by his own father and he got a crack shock in his head and his eyes suddenly twitched *he was a drunken bastard soo continue*he bumped his feet in a bottle of beer and picked it up while his siter is shouting for help he banged the bottle on his father's head and didnt even fliched while his father was bleeding and unconscious he then hugged his sister crying loudly he doesn't have no choice but to hurt himself and put some bruises and cuts her sister while they were hugging in the corner of the room hi picked his father's phone and called the police... The police arrive sfter 5min and the police got inside the house and searched it and when the police heard a crying in a another room upstairs the police gone running in the room and opened it as they saw a guy in an unconscious state and the other police saw the kids in a bad state the police then get the ambulance and get the guy outside while the two siblings hugging a two police man then convinced them to get out the room the brother then whispered to her sister's ear that "it will be okay just trust me we will be alright from now on" his sister blanked stares at him and nodded as they got in to the police arms with care, when they got out the police suddenly realised that the girl he was holding was naked just covered in blanket the police then put them into a ambulance bed the brother then hugged her sister while stares blanked at the sight of what happened to her earlier she snuggle herself in her brother's chest as she cried... They got in the hospital and stayed there for three days with the care of the nurses while there in the hospital the nurses are so nice that Hinata regain her shine from smiling and the nurses are so proud that they regained the child's smile the brother is just waiting for there mother to come in the hospital as soon as possible, when they where in the care of the police the brother noticed that the police is searching for things cause only the father was found and they searched the phone and gave it to the boy the boy then called his mother to come in the house or hospital so that she can relived his sisters trembling state of fear. After of that call.
At the same time the mother then opened the door so loud that Hinata and his brother flinched from the sudden loudness of the door even the nurses aswell the mother then hugged her child with a tears dropping in her eyes and apologising for what she did to her children the nurses then got out of the room and hinata then cried and calling her mom at the same time and the son just hug her mother in relief they then tslked about what happened and want her kids to be with her in the US but the brother insisted in saying "Mother i dont want to go there i know that you two with father are divorced but i want sister to be at home for that so if i hit the age of 19 and Hinata 14 then we will flew to the Brazil so we can see our grandmother or visit them. Right Hinata" he smiled with a warm shiny one infront of Hinata and hinata shined her eyes and said to her mother that "mommy i want be with brother!" as she bounced in the bed then the mother nodded and kissed her children in the forehead, the mother then picked her phone and called someone and she got out as soon as the person picked up she was talking with the babysitter the brother and sister are bonding and a doctor came in and the mother came in aswell the doctor began to examen the 2 child and said to the parent that "the little girl had just a little trauma with the shock of what happend to her and the little boy is just okay but his in a little shock aswell due to what her sister has been gone through but they will be alright aslong as they'll stay together and someone will guide them for a time being"

That is the only thing that the past they have.

______________

__________________________________

AYYE YALL that's it for the lucky bonus for today and see yall for the next chap🎉 and i will tell yall how did hinata had a another eye color TEAHEH.

PEICE✌️