Part 3 : New School

"nice to meet you guys" said Luna and Sara, and I just waved at Taehyung, but to my surprise he rolled his eye at me.

I decided to ignore it and I said "it was really nice meeting you Jimin and Jungkook" then to my surprise Taehyung scoffed and rolled again his eyes at me. I won't just sit there so I said " keep rolling your eyes maybe you'll find a brain back there" I left money on the table then got up "girls we're going cmon!" and we left before any of them could say anything.

On our way to the car I was replaying the scene in my head and I could tell by there faces that it's the first time a girl talked back to them. Then Luna interrupted my thoughts " did you buy your running shoes? Cause I was checking the bags an-"

"oh shit shit shit, I totally forgot! Wait for me I'll be fast" I said while going back to the mall.

I hope I won't bump into any of these guys we met, I'm really not in the mood.

Before I stepped into the store I got this weird feeling again, but this time it's the feeling I felt when this boy was looking at me.

I turned just to see a boy, the same boy from the other night but he was way too far, I couldn't see his face but from the way he stood, I knew it was him.

I didn't know if I should get closer or no, but now I feel like he seems familiar, I feel like I know him but in way I don't.

I was so deep in my thoughts that I didn't even notice that he disappeared. Again.

I got in the store, got the shoes and back to the car. I soon as Luna saw me she shouted " what took you so long! I was worried!"

I didn't want to tell them about this boy, they'll probably think I'm being weird. So I told them that the queue was long so I had to wait, even though I was the only customer there.

Back home we decided that the last days of vacation for me and Sara we will just chill at home and prepare ourselves to the next day.

Jump to the first day of school.

Every morning it's gonna be the same thing over and over again : school .

It's something so easy and repetitive that I could probably do it while sleeping. It's also something that I have come to dread, following along with many others in society.

It's 7:00 A.M and here we go, the loud annoying beep of my alarm clock letting me know it's time to roll out of bed.

As I wake up, slowly pulling the comforter off me and grasping every last moment of comfort, I rub the sleep out of my eyes and groggily stand up, dizzy and not fully with the world.

I then throw on clothes, nice ones, because people are always judging you. If you don't wear something nice it's because you are lower or you have a lack of ambition, people will find something to say.

Next, it's breakfast at 7:15 A.M. This isn't bad as I've heard that breakfast is the most important meal of the day and it certainly wakes me up, plus everything Luna's cooking is awesome .

I called Sara many times before she came down, we ate and I drove us to school.

We had to meet up each one of us with our class president to show us around before classes. Classes start at 8 o'clock, we arrived 7:30 A. M., on time.

We split up to find our classes where our class president must be waiting.

I was walking around the large hallways filled will shiny,metallic lockers.super clean,i might add.

I also noticed that the lockers had no decorations,notes,drawings,whatsoever,as if they were never touched by students before.

I walked into my first class,just to be greeted by a tall and extremely handsome guy.

"You must be y/n" he spoke.

"Yes,and you're the class president I'm assuming?"

"I am , my name's namjoon , nice meeting you" he replied flashing me a smile, with cute dimples.

We talked for a while and then namjoon offered to give me a tour around the school and i agreed.

____________________________________

Sorry if it's short but next chapter in few hours. Love you all💜