Part 9 : Detention

Then he came close and closer and closer to give me a peek on my forehead and putted his finger on my lips saying "shhh princess, don't say anything about it, it's our secret"

I was dumbfounded, like literally I couldn't move, my face was turning red, my whole body was on fire.

When I arrived home, I went straight to my room,i didn't want to talk to anyone I just wanted to be alone.

I took a quick shower, and got to bed, but I couldn't sleep, Taehyung's kiss on my forehead was like a wrecking ball. I wasn't sure if this was a dream, or have i imagined it.

I fell asleep while thinking, the next thing I knew I was swimming in wonderland.

The next day

I woke up early, like really early, it was 5 am, so I decided to get dressed and go to school, I wanted to explore it while no one was there. I like having my own hiding spot. Like the one in the house.

I left a note for Sara and Luna, so they don't worry about me. And I took my bag and left.

I arrived at school, I wasn't scared to be alone. I like being alone.

I'm so good at finding hidden places, once when I was 7 we went to a museum with my parents, and then I found a room that was still undercovered.

Wandering around the school, I saw something that caught my eye. It was like a double wall. Like if part of the wall could move. I pushed it but it didn't move.

I was pretty sure there was a room or something behind it cause if you knock on it you can feel it's not full.

After many attempts, it finally moved.
I entered the room. There was one chair and one desk and the rest was papers and stuff.

"I guess you found my hiding place, you really are full of surprises" said a deep voice behind me. I jumped out of fear and turn to see a boy standing two inches away from me.

"umm- I -" I was still shocked "I didn't know it was you're hiding place"

"well now you know" he stepped forward and and there was like 1 cm between us "get out, and don't ever come back here"

I stepped backwards "don't talk to me like this, I'm your friend not your maid, and don't worry I won't tell about your stupid room" and I was about to get out, but he grabbed my hand and turned me around to face him.

"it's not a stupid room, you're the pabo here" he said gripping my arm firmly "I'm just being nice because the head teacher asked me too, don't think I enjoy you, and for the record we are not friends, I still don't trust you"

That's it, I took his hand and twisted it so he can let go of me, and I got out leaving him with a red hand.

Taehyung's pov

And she left. My hand was red, wait till I get back at her she won't see it coming.

And what I said was true, I really don't trust her, I have trust issues.

Even though she's an amazing rapper and everything, but I won't trust her, plus this is the first time a girl acts like this with me. So it's definitely strange.

I left the room, and made sure I closed it good behind me. It was already 7 A. M. so all the students were arriving. On my way to class, as usually some girls were whispering and looking at me.

As soon as I stepped into the class I remembered! I had to sit beside y/n. This is definitely not going to be awkward. Right? Wait what why am I even thinking about it.

She arrived to class, she came and sat beside me, but she wasn't looking at me. I hope I didn't make her feel sad. It's just that I HAVE TRUST ISSUES.

The class started, it was boring so I decided to annoy y/n. I wrote on her hand "pabo". I could tell she was angry, but not too much.

I smirked at her and looked back at the teacher trying to give the impression that I'm understanding everything.

Then out of nowhere she draw two eyes looking up . "that looks like you, when you roll your eyes, Mr always rolling his eyes"

Then our hands, arms were full. Every inch was drawn on it.

Not just that but our voices were very loud so the teacher heard us and announced " YOU TWO AFTER THIS PERIOD, YOU'RE NOT GOING HOME! DETENTION, BOTH OF YOU!"

Y/n's pov

The bell rang, everyone was getting their stuff while I was heading to the bathrooms to wash up my face and prepare for my detention. A 2 hours detention.

When I entered the class, everyone was gone, except for Taehyung, he was sitting in the back and was looking k down his stomach.

I got closer to see what's going on and what I see? I SEE KIM TAEHYUNG'S UNBUTTONED SHIRT.

_______________________________________

Sorry it's short. Ly all💜

How was your day?

Him || Kim Taehyung On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara