Part 7 : The Boys

And then a deep voice behind me made jump out of my seat "Mr always rolling his eyes you said, interesting"

I literally turned red, like a freaking tomato, cause first of all it wasn't ment for everyone to know and especially Taehyung. Like wtf !

"well- I-" I literally couldn't pronounce one word, I couldn't get any word out of my mouth.

"actually she has the right to call you that, cause since we met, you've been rolling your eyes at her, every chance you get" came to my rescue Sara.

"I agree" said Jungkook. Then both Sara and Jungkook looked at each other and blushed. I didn't notice that right now the only ones in the room were me, Taehyung, Sara and Jungkook. Like when did everybody leave.

"yeah whatever, I couldn't care less" said Taehyung. He stood in front of me, my heart was beating crazy. Then he approached his face to mine, our noses were 1 centimeter away. He looked right into my eye and.... I COULDN'T FREAKING BELIEVE.

'

'

'

'

'

'

'

'

HE ROLLED HIS EYES AGAIN, I don't about me but this boy seriously has a death wish. I literally wanted to snatch his eyes out of his face.

And then he sat beside me like nothing happened. I mean is that boy mentally sick or what!

No one's was talking, we were all shocked, except for Taehyung he was checking his phone like nothing happened.

Then the others came back there hands full of cables, mics and stuff
"cmon guys lets have fun!" said Hobi jumping from excitement.

We walked to the center of the room which looked like a mini stage, it was pretty awsome.

" I got a question though" said Jungkook " we know that y/n raps and stuff, I mean Hobi clarified that, but Sara what do you do?"

"I dance pretty good, and I can sing a bit I guess"

"great then let's show both of you one song we wrote long time ago but I guess we all remember it with the dance moves right" asked Namjoon the other, they all nodded. We sat back me and Sara to watch them perform.

The song was called mic drop. When they finished we were so amazed, we couldn't find our words.

"do you like it noona?" asked me Jungkook.

And I was like " OMG YOU GUYS ARE LIKE AWSOME, I LOVE IT KOOKIE"

"How about you Sara? " he asked again.

" I love yo- I mean, I loved it was dope" she replied, and those too kids were blushing.

"Okay now that we've shown you what we're capable off, it's your turn!" declared Yoongi, and I could feel like this was a challenge, and me and Sara can never say no to a challenge.

There's a song we worked on me and Sara back at our old school so we decided to perform it, cause it only song we wrote and that I can do it's dance moves perfectly heheheh.

"okay 1- 2-3" we started. This song was kind of unusual cause all of it was a rap but it was actually mixed with many types of rap. And you could consider me as an LTE rapper which means I can rap really fast. It's just a type of rap I like you know?

I finished the rap with a strong ending and Sara with a flip (that I could never do) but................ We heard no reaction, I look up to see their faces but they all have to same reaction.

They dropped their jaws and have on a blank expression. Taehyung looked cute like that. Wait what no he didn't. No. Or maybe a little.

Sara waves her hands in front of their faces to catch their attention. And I shouted "GUYS".

"Daebbak" Jin complimented.

"Woowwww" Jimin commented.

"Totally swag". Yoongi gives us a thumb up

"wow, I didn't know a pabo could rap like this" Taehyung smirks. Why does he gotta tease me?!

"Don't be mean hyung they were perfect" replied Kookie .

"we all agree it was totally awesome" said Namjoon. While Hobi was flashing us smiles.

"let's do a dance battle. Me and you Sara" said Hobi

"I'm not sure, you'll be the one winning that's for sure!" she replied

"If you want we can do teams, me and you against Jimin and Jungkook, they're good dancers too" said J-hope.

"okay why not, let's do it" responded Sara.

The dance battle was very satisfying to watch they were all exceptional dancers. At the end no one could tell who actually won.

Then Taehyung said "Let's do a rap battle, Namjoon and Yoongi versus y/n alone. I wanna see what that pabo is capable offff"

The others were going to tell him that's unfair but I wanted to show them what I'm capable off so I said "bring it on"

"you're sure?" asked me yoongi.

And my answer was " one hundred percent".

"Who's side are you on guys "asked Sara" I'm of course on my unnie's side"

"me too" cheered kookie "I'm on noona's side" . Cute

"me too" answered both Jimin and Hobi.

"I actually am on both sides, I won't choose, not because your good I just wanna make sure I'm on the winning team" said Jin and we all laughed. "how about you Tae"

"yes, how about you Taeeeeeee" I teased him.

"I'm on my hyungs side of couse" he said. Even though I had a little hope he would choose me.... Guess not.

"okay, let's start" I said getting a bit excited.

"alright" said Namjoon. He played some hip hop music with beats only, the beat is slow and steady, I can do this.

The others began to cheer eath of there team. "you guys start first I told them". This is about to go down.

____________________________________

hiii, I hope you like it, part 8 in 2 or 3 hours. Ily all so much, thanks for reading 💜🥺. Don't forget to vote.