Part 21 : Party

It's a fact that we need to talk about it me and Tae but for now let's go and have fun!

Everyone went to get ready and after one hour we met outside my house .

After that we were ready to go.

We arrived at the party , it was crowded , like really crowded but i didn't care i just wanted to party with my friends and well.........my boyfriend . The music was filling my ears , and i was dancing like nobody was watching .

All of them were a bit , i don't know , shy , more like a bit intimidated . But i couldn't care less all i could think of was : DANCE.

Taehyungs pov :

While the others were having fun , i was watching y/n dancing , i wouldn't say her dance was inappropriate but it was tempting , VERY TEMPTING. Without mentioning that half of the guys were checking her out with her shorts , crop top ,the blood and her dancing like a goddess i couldn't blame them , but still she was my girlfriend and if any guy tried to come even just talk to her , believe me i will end him .

I got my self an y/n drinks , after many efforts i was able to get her out of the dance floor . We drank up with the others but it was no surprise that J-hope and Sara wouldn't leave the dance floor . Y/n and Jimin were swallowing the drink like it was juice or water.

I swear to god this girl is a tease , as soon as they finished swallowing their drinks they jumped to the dance floor . We were all having fun , dancing ,singing and loosing up . It was all fine until a boy came and started dancing ,dirty dancing with my girl .

I wanted to do something , but before I could do anything she already made him regret what he did . I really don't know how she could be drunk and still manage to dance , perfectly i might add and still control everything around her ! She keep surprising me !

Then one of the staff asked y/n and Sara if they could do something ,i didn't hear what they were saying , so before y/n took off with them , I grabbed her wrist and asked her " where are you going ?" and she replied with " showtime" and freed her wrist from my grip and ran to join Sara and the staff.

After a few minutes the dance floor was cleared and the people were waiting in silence , the DJ announced " so tonight we spotted some pretty dancers among you girls and the four girls we chose are grouped in two pairs the bestfriends and the sisters together and we decided to have a dance battle !"

Honestly i was worried cause both of them were a little drunk and y/n more than Sara so who knows what will happen . I have no other choice but to wait and watch .

The 'sisters' did their dance but they were pretty lame in my opinion , Hobi and Jimin could do it while sleeping and in a better way !

Then it was y/n and Sara's turn 'the bestfriends' , and i swear i'm not bragging or exaggerating when i say that the whole crowed were breathless . I couldn't blame them ,their dance was pretty sexy and i could feel myself staring at her body , but i didn't care . i could look at it for days moving like this .

I was happy and amazed but i couldn't deny the jealousy that was burning in me , all the guys in this room was staring and watching her dance like this .

Once they finished i couldn't handle it anymore , i grabbed her and to her to something that looked like a small room for materials and stuff. I pushed her on the wall " you're so tempting baby i can't handle it "

Y/n's pov:

He pushed me into a small room , he came closer to me until he was pressing me against the wall. He ran his finger down my neck and with a smirk he cornered me even more by placing his hand against the wall and the other hand on my hip.

His hand was sliding along my waist gently as i looked in his dark brown eyes before i allowed mine to flutter closed. It seemed like forever before his soft lips connected to mine , making my heart skip a beat and sending shivers down my spine as i tangled my hand through his black hair.

As the kiss was becoming more passionate , i allowed him to deepen the kiss as i used my free arm to keep myself upright . God ! I was falling in love with this boy . At this moment nothing mattered , all that mattered was his arms pulling me closer as i gasped for air . Pulling away , i took in a breath , opening my eyes as his bore into mine with complete lust .

He placed his forehead on mine and kissed my nose gently , wrapping his fingers through my hair .

___________________________________

I'M SORRY IT'S A SHORT CHAPTER BUT IT HAS TO END HERE . I'M SORRY <3

Oh and if you read my a/n you should know that I started school but now we're back online so I'm back at updating more often (everyday lol)

Anygays (just saying that to please someone ) i hope you liked it and don't forget to vote .I LOVEEEEE YOUUUU ALLLL SOOOO FREAKING MUCHHHHH 💜 💜 💜 💜 💜 💜 💜 💜 💜 💜 💜 💜 💜 💜 💜 💜 💜 💜 💜 💜 💜 💜 💜 💜 💜 💜 💜 💜 💜 💜 💜 💜 💜 💜 💜 💜 💜 💜 💜 💜 💜 💜 💜