Treatment x Blushing

I dont have much of idea about medical things. I am trying to be as detailed as possible. So I hope it will be okay.

-----------------------------------------------------------
Taehyung pov

*reaches Mr.Jeon's house*

I whoa-ed seeing the large mansion.

What am i supposed to do now? Oh yeah, lets ask the bodygaurds.

"Hello. I am Dr.Kim Taehyung. I ca-"
I was cut by one one of them.

"You can go inside sir!" he said bowing down.
I bowed in return and went inside.

My eyes widened , seeing the insides of the mansion. It was so cool and beautifully done.

My thoughts were cut when i saw a woman coming towards me. She looked so beautiful and soft.

"Hello mam! Im Dr. Kim Taehyung " i said bowing .

" Hello doctor. I am Jeon Euni , mother of Jungkook. Thanks for coming to check on my son." she said softly.

" Its my pleasure Mrs.Jeon"i said
She seemed so sweet. I smiled sadly missing my mom

" Call me Euni dear. Is everything alright? You look sad!" she asked worridly.

"Ahh! Its nothing mam sorry Euni." I said smiling sheepishly.

"Okay then dear. Let me show his room so you can get started with the examination" she said smiling.

I nodded.

"You can do his check up. If you need anything just call me dear." she said , once we reached his room and she left immediately.

I exhaled deeply and knocked the door, ready for anything.
I heard a soft Come in.

I opened the door and saw Mr. Jeon laying down,his head on the head board of the bed looking so tired.

But, when I said he is the most handsome man, I MEAN IT. *heart got exploded*

I shook my head to keep all these thoughts away -
"If you came here just to oogle me , get some money and then to be my side bitch, get the fûck out now.The door is wide open"He grogged but his glare was intense.

I was shocked and also angry.
"Mr.Jeon. Dont be full of yourself. I just came to examine you. Im not going to get anything befriending  a  prick like you who doesnt think of anyone except himself. Now,if you allow,I can check on you or I can leave!" I spat.

He seemed shocked but then he rolled his eyes.
"Sure, go ahead and check me , we will know who is right in few minutes then!" he said and it took every ounce of my patience to control myself from retorting

The moment, I sat near him ,the door opened revealing two cute children.

They were so cute in reality. I was controlling myself from jumping on them and squishing them to death.

Jungkook pov

I just saw the most beautiful man on the earth.  His pink lips, beautiful eyes , soft blonde hair-
I was cut off from my thoughts when nora and hannie came running to me.

They stopped when they saw Dr. Kim sitting by my side.

"Hannie ..bora ,what are you guys doing here? Im going to get checked up,so go to Halmonie babies." i said eyeing them with concern.

"No dadddy.. Me an bobo will be here plwsh" Hannie said with his pleading doe eyes.

I sighed in frustration.