Bet and Date!

Taehyung pov

"Sir No more patients for today. You just have to go for rounds!" one of the nurse said.

"Okay then! I will just check on them." I told, moving out of my office.

I finished the rounds and paper work by 4.30 pm.
I thought of spending some time with the little ones,so I left the hospital.

I reached Jungkook's house in some 20 minutes.

I entered their mansion and knocked on the door.

After few seconds, it was opened by Euni.

"Ahh!! Tae-ahh!! welcome!" she said hugging me.

"Hi Euni!" I hugged her back.

" So, did you come only to check on Jungkook?" she asked pouting.

I giggled. "No!! I came to see you and little ones." i said with a boxy smile.

Just as she was about to ask something, a man appeared behind her.

"Baby!who is that young man?!" he asked eyeing me.

"Aishh!! hubby!! He is the one I was talking about !!" she said to Mr.Jeon doing some signs with her eyes which I was not able to understand.

"Ooh!! hello taehyung. I am Junghyun , call me appa." he said excitedly.

I was surprised and now I was sure that Euni would have said something. I chuckled nervously and  greeted him.

"Heyyy~if you call him appa, then call me eomma!! No partiality allowed! " she said crossing her arms and puffing out.

I was so over-whelmed and smiled wide whispering a small okay eomma!

"eomma! where are the little ones?" i asked excitedly.

"They are in the nursery room playing." she said leading me to that room holding my hands.

I slightly opened the door taking a peek of them. I opened it a little wider to allow only my head through that slit(no dirty thoughts readers🌚)

But!!!! The door made a screech sound which made me wince and other littles to run and jump on me.

I was now on the floor with two of them sitting on my lap and jump.

I groaned slighting but neverthless did nothing against it.

"hi honey bear and pumpkin!" i said pecking them both multiple times on their nose.

They giggled and we started playing games. Though they were quite boring games , but still they two made it so cute and adorable. So I ended up playing along with them.

Accept it or not. Even after growing up to be what we are, the childishness is always hidden inside us. The dream which every adult wants to achieve is, to become a child again.

I was soo into their games that I didnt notice someone entering my room.

"DADDYYY.." Hani screamed slowly running with his small bunny socked feets and hugging jungkooks leg.

I cooed. Jungkook immediately picked him up smoothering his face with kisses.

Suddenly I felt a tug at my lower end of my pant. I looked down just to see bora stretching her arms out to me signalling me to pick her up with a teary eyes.

"Aww..my honey beoor!" I cooed picking her up.
I then smoothered her cheeks with my kisses and bounced her.

She became happy and began to poke my cheek with her small index finger. I giggled and acted like I was about to  bite her fingers.
she gave me 4 toothed smile to which I laughed since I literally counted her teeth.