Muscle Bunny

Taehyung pov

I woke up to the sound of alarm.

I rubbed my eyes and blinked a few times and thats when I knew that we were cuddling. I opened my eyes only to be met with cute sleepy bunny's face.

His lips parted , so his bunny teeth was showing a little.He was drooling.

I giggled at the cute sight and pecked his nose.

Then..when I felt something over my thigh,
I thought for a moment and took the blanket away to see what that was.

"DAMN JEON FREAKING JUNGKOOOOOOOOOOK." i screamed after seeing the horrifying sight of-

Jungkook's peepee on my thighs. He was FREAKING NAKED.

He woke up at my scream.

"Whats up baby doll?Why this hype early in the morning?" he asked with his groggy voice  trying to take his blanket.

But I stopped him.

"JEON JUNGKOOK , DONT YOU DARE TAKE IT OFF. I SWEAR I WILL KARATE CHOP YOUR PEEPEE AND FEED IT TO PIGS" I shouted at him, my face tomato red.

"Hey..i am not deaf you know? why you shouting? Also dont talk ill about my cock. Its thick, mass-"

"JEOOOOONNN!" I said and took the knife , but he stood up which made him to reveal his glorious full body.

I screamed and dropped the knife down turning away.

"Why are you discriminating my cock? what did he do to you? He is innocent and-"

"JUNGKOOK GOOOO.. PLEASE..I BEG YOU.. STOP TALKING LIKE THATTT YOU MUSCLE PIG" I shouted.

I could hear him sigh.

"Okay , if that is what you want. One day you will regret" I heard him say with a sniffle which I knew he was faking.

"Phew"

Oh Lord! His long massive thick cock. His veins visible and ju-

Holyy!!What was I even thinking. Get your shit together tae.

"Aahhhhhhhhhh!" I screamed and hid my face on my palms.

"ITS OKAY BABY. I KNOW YOU ARE WORSHIPPING MY AWESOME DICK" he screamed from the bathroom.

Aishhh!

Life is hot!

What????

I slapped my forehead and patted my face.

After few minutes, kookie came out wearing only a towel around his waist.

Damnnn it!! How can he be this hot? His abs , his pink nipples, drops of water beads running over his chest and th-

"Darling this is all yours, if you want to see my juniour, loo-" he said and was about to grab open his towel.

But I stopped him.

"Jeon jungkook,one more step you take. I will scream till your ears bleed and will never cuddle you or kish you" I glared at him.

He seemed shocked but then sulked.

"Okay. I wan lot of kishes" he pouted and went to change his dress.

I giggled.
Aishh! This muscle bunny!!

"Doll! Tell me some ointment to buy for me to apply on your bruise" he said.

I nodded and wrote it in a small piece of paper.