Protection and Fear

Long chapter with details

Jungkook pov

It had been for about 15 minutes and still Tae have not returned.

So I went to washroom but i didnot see him there.

Tae, Where are you! I hope you are fine and I hope you are just playing with me!
I thought and was about to leave when I heard a scream.

I quickly turned back and started to check over again. I checked one stall over other.
When I opened the door of the last one,my blood boiled at the sight.

I saw RED.

A man hovering over my tae who was blindfolded and was having a gag between his lips. His shirt teared and pants on the ground, leaving him half naked. He had some bruises on his chest and I saw quite many bruises on his thighs.

I immediately pushed him out and punched him on his guts , then kneed him and kicked him on his stomach again and again untill he bled through his nose and mouth.

I was beatinh the shit out of him when i heard whimper.
"k-kook-kie" he called me through his sobs and cries.

I immediately messaged Yoongi hyung.

Hyung !Plz come to xxx cafe.
To restroom.
Urgent.

I can never leave any person who hurt my baby go this easy.

I rushed to Taehyung who was sitting and crying his heart out.

I slowly made him to stand. His legs wobbled, but i held him tight.
I slowly crouched down not leaving him though,took his pants and made him wear it. He was doing everything as I asked him to , but his cries never die down.

It hurted me soo much.

I then wrapped my coat around him. Since he had petite figure, It looked buff on him.

I made his hair and sat down at corner of washroom not really minding the place.

I took tae down with me and made him sit on my lap.

"taebaby, my love, look at me darling." I called him gently and softly, caressing his hair.

He first didnt look up at me.

I then kissed his crown of his head many times, softly rubbed his back, kissed his nose and whispered words of encouragement.

He looked at me and that - I swear I would kill that bastard in a very painful way.

Just when I was about to say something, Yoongi hyung entered.

He was shocked . But I signalled him not to speak. The moment tae saw yoongi, he began to cry again and hid his face onto my crook of neck.

I sighed.
"Hyung! Please take that bastard to our personal police man. He will be under the reason of sexual harassment.Also please tell him to give painful rewards" I growled my eyes all red.

"Dont worry , I will take care of that!" he said and dragged the unconscious man.

Tae was still sobbing and I knew he was having a panic attack now.

"Hey hey, tae love
Shh..my baby!! Im here! Take deep breathes for kookie..yeah??" I asked rubbing his back and rocking him back and forth.

" Shhh baby doll! You are fine. Everything is fine. Now your kookie is here, no one can hurt you baby.. Take deep breathes.." i said soothingly.

And I could see him taking deep breathes.

"Thats it. Dont cry princess.. I am here. Kookie will always protect you darling." i said kissing his nose after every word.