Tete = Bora

Euni POV

Whoa!! I was proud of myself that I made an awesome snack.

I patted myself and took it to my son's room.
"Babies! I am back with an awesome sn-" before I complete my sentence I opened the door only to see-

taehyung hovering over jungkook while being only in his boxer.

I was in baffled,but I was very happy. I knew they would do something like this but not this soon.

They both looked at me . Taehyung shrieked and covered himself with the blanket.

"Mooom~how many times I have told you to knock on the door before you come" Jungkook said glaring at me.

I giggled.
"Im sorry!I will keep the snack here and go away.
By the way sorry for disturbing you both. You both can continue now" I said clapping my hand and leaving the room.

OMG...IM GETTING 600DOLLARS FROM HUBS~~

I thought happily and danced way back.

Taehyung pov

Oh no!! Soo soo embarassing. Oh My Godd!

Please Earth ! Gobble me up ,I  prayed with my body covered with blanket.

Suddenly my blankets were pulled down by none other than Mr.jungkook.

"Baby.. You were soo up a moment ago ,  what happened now?" he asked hovering over me.

"Yah Yah Kookie I just tried. Now that it didnt work, leave me will you?"I said trying to push him (note : 'trying')

"Uhh!! Atleast give me kithes ...please" he said with his bambi eyes.

I giggled and and gave him a peck on his cheek.

"Aish...If you are giving pecks, atleast give more~~" he whined

I giggled more and pecked every part of his face .

We both were giggling and cuddling. We ate snacks and were cuddling again for like two hours.

Just then jungkookie got a call and he immediately tensed.

He walked a little away from me and attended the phone call.

I sighed knowing that he isnt still comfortable with me.

He came back after a few minutes.

"Baby, Its a call from my office staff and he needs me now. So I will go baby. You take care of yourself and kids okay?" he said and kissed my crown of head.

I pouted. "Kookie, can I come with you pleaseeee~" I asked whining .

"No doll, you will feel bored" he said carassing my head.

I pouted and let out crocodile tears.

Kookie panicked.
"Oh nono baby dont cry! dont cry darling" he said picking me up by my underarm. I immediately clinged on to him by wrapping my legs around his hip and my hands wrapped around his neck.

"Im sorry baby.You can come doll..you can." he said softly.

I immediately jumped down and did a small dance, wiping my fake tears.

I giggled seeing Kookies still figure.

"Doll, did you just manipulate me?" he asked shocked.

"Nooo kookie~~ Come lets get changed and gooo~" i said happily.

Third person pov

Jungkook shook his head in disbelief and got himself changed into a suit and helped taehyung to get dressed up in his sweatpant and hoodie.