Pwincess

Taehyung pov

The moment I saw blood on her hand, my mind stopped working.

I immediately ran to her and saw a huge cut on her left hand.I quickly took my hankie and tied on that cut a bit tightly .

Bora bawled her eyes out and I stuck my earphones into her ears ,playing a song.
I was about to take her to my clinic when-

"Bitchass! who are you?" I heard a female voice and turned to her direction.

Bora immediately started shaking more.

I walked to her and glared at her. If glares could kill, she would be dead by now.

"Who the hell are you? Are you the one who did that?" I asked with venom in my voice.

"Ha.. see I was trying to be soft with her, but that devil-"

I slapped her hard across her cheek before she could complete the word.

Before she could could say anything further, I cut her off.

"look I dont care who ever you are, but say anything about my loved ones, I will kill you" I growled

"And who are you?" she asked.

Jungkook pov

I was so happy when I saw the man who hurt my taehyungie screamt in agony. His body full of bruises and he was tortured.

I smirked satisfyingly.

"Mr.Jeon , he will be in jail for his life time" one of my police officer said.

"Thank you so much for this Mr. Gan. It means a lot" I said thanking him and left to my office.

When I reached my building, I saw yeogyum doing his work and I also knew Jin hyung wouldnt be with Tae.

So I walked hurriedly to my office.

And I could hear some convo, so I stopped.

"look I dont care who ever you are, but Say anything about my loved ones, I will kill you" I heard, and I knew it was Tae.

I furrowed my brows in confusion.

"And who are you?" she asked which I knew was that annoying girl.

"I- i am boyfriend of Jungkook" Tae said lowly.

I was shocked but I was soo happy. A smile crept on my lips.

I heard a slap sound which made my heart stop beating for a second. I immediately opened the door.

"Bitch!! Jungkook is mine and he doesnt need you or that little pest" she spat not noticing my presence.

Taehyung saw me and stilled for a second , but then I saw my angel sleeping with earphones in her ears and her left hand all bloodied. Her cheeks full of dried tears and her eyes puffy.

My blood boiled.
"Who did that?" I growled which took lisa by surprise.

"kookie!! good that you came. This bit-"

"TELL ME WHO DID IT?" I screamed . Bora immediately started crying.

Taehyung immediately rushed to her and began rocking her back and forth.

I came to understand things a bit.

I walked towards her, which made her to take steps backwards.
"What did you do Lisa?" I asked her calmly.

"K-Kook, t-thats-" before she could finish her sentence, I grabbed her hair and slapped her hard.

She cried . I dragged her by her hair and she kept on screaming.