Chapter XXI : Creation

Wayne was shocked by the turn of events that trans fold. He didn't expect to be welcomed this way, other than that they know who he is.
Does the Demon king know something about him? He was curious to know what he could learn in this place. There's an aura lurking underground. Who could it be?

Demon king said
"Let me introduce myself first"
"I'm Azazel"
"The king of this place"

Wayne asked
"Uhm okaaay"
"How do you know who I am ?"

Azazel said
"Of course I know"
"Because I'm the one who created that ring"

Wayne was shocked
"You what?!"

Azazel said
"I'll tell you everything inside"
"Come"
"It's nice to meet an old friend"

Wayne's thoughts
'An old friend ?'
'What secrets does he hold?'

Wayne agreed and proceeded to follow Azazel.

Wayne asked
"Where are we going?"

Azazel responded
"Where going to the one that called you here"

They finally arrived at the Gate of the temple. Wayne could feel it the massive aura that the temple produces. He wondered what was inside the temple.

Azazel said
"This is a sacred ground"
"It's the one that brought you here"

Wayne said
"I see"
"I could feel it"
"The surging aura"

Azazel said
"That palace is called Quinto's temple"

Wayne asked
"Quinto ?"
"You mean the 5th descendant?"

Azazel responded
"Yes"

Wayne asked
"Why did you name a temple after him if he's the one who sealed you here?"

Azazel stated
"Sealed us ?"
"You've got it wrong Decimo"
"He's the one that saved us"

Wayne was shocked
"W-what?"

Azazel states
"Let me Explain further"
"I was the one who forge the ring"
"I forged it for one purpose only, to maintain the balance of the world. To protect the weak and execute those who was succumbed by power"
"The ring is called Mephistopheles Ring"
"The ring is created by the blood of 5 different species that walks the earth for a million years"
"The elf clan"
"The Gods"
"The Orcs"
"The Dwarves"
"And the Demons"

"The ring keeps the world's balance hence the birth of the 6th species"
"The humans"

Wayne was shocked as he listen closely
"You mean we were created by the ring itself?"

Azazel responded
"Yes"
"The balance was in place the 6 species lived and harmony, no war was waged. After a thousand years of the rings creation all of sudden Humans were succumbed by their hunger for power. It's sins put fear into the 5 clans hence the birth of the one you called 7 deadly sins. Humans gained Lust, Gluttony, Greed, Pride, Envy, Sloth and Wrath. The 5 clans started to figure out what the humans are capable off. Humans tend to eradicate what they can't understand. Humans were the reason why war was born. Human hatred has been lingering the world and slowly but surely tilting the balance to their favor hence the birth of the descendants."

Wayne asked
"Let me get this straight we were born because of the humans hatred?"

Azazel responded
"Indeed"
"Humans planned and successfully eradicated the 5 clans until the first descendant was born. The 5 clans endured for thousands of years until we're the only clan that remained. Primo kept them at bay, but descendants tend to age to. That's the reason why the ring was passed down from Generation to generation. The descendants are chosen due to the fact that they possessed their sins but despite that they still wanted to protect what they want to protect. When Quinto came he was one of the strongest descendants that managed to bring out the rings full potential. Quinto was a sage capable of disintegrating everything in it's path. Even he couldn't stop the Humans greed, he came up with a solution to save us. That was placing a seal in this place so that humans wouldn't find us. In exchange for his life he place an aura to every human so that they wouldn't be able to see or feel our presence. I was the one who helped Quinto so that he can accomplish that dream of his. I remember it till this day.

**flashback**

Azazel said
"Quinto don't push yourself!"
"I'm here to help you!"

Quinto declared
"Thank you old friend"
"But you're needed here"

Azazel said
"But Quinto .."
"You'll die"

Azazel's eyes started to have tears and Quinto just looked back and smile at his friend as if saying his goodbye.

Quinto thoughts
'Take Everything from me!'

Quinto screams
"WUAAAAAAHHHH!!!!"

"After that we've been living here all this time"

Wayne said
"I'm sorry for your loss"

Azazel said as he smiled
"Don't be"
"If it wasn't for Quinto"
"Everyone here would've been dead"
"Our clan wouldn't be here today if it wasn't for him"

Wayne's asked
"Have you felt him when you saw me?"

Azazel answered and he smiled
"I did"
"You're the one chosen by Primo and Quinto"
"They're will is with you now"

Wayne asked
"So how can I open this gate?"

Wayne proceeded to show azazel the key.

Azazel states
"That key is the one that can open that gate"

Wayne smiled as he heard the confirmation that, the key holds can open it.

Azazel followed
"But"

Wayne's said
"But?"

Azazel said
"You won't be able to survive inside if you enter with you're current strength"

Wayne was shocked and he asked
"Why?"
"What can I do to enter?!"

He looked at Azazel with determination in his eyes. His eyes shows that he's willing to do everything to enter that place.

Azazel thoughts
'Hoho.. he's very much like you Quinto'
'Not scared of anything just to protect everyone he cares about'

Azazel said
"I'll teach you how to become stronger"
"For 3 months"
"You'll be training under me"