Chapter 2

Sofia woke up early realising it was Monday and shook Hugo saying, "Hugo!" "We have school!" "Wake up!" Hugo immediately shot up like a bullet. He and Sofia got changed quickly. Not realising everyone was still asleep. They had breakfast and woke every else up bright and early.

First lesson was etiquette and Hugo and Sofia sat next to each other when the fairies had something to announce before class started, Miss Flora announced, "May l have a honour to announce that there is a new Prince starting Royal High School today and l want you to make him feel comfortable here at this new school for him." Everyone agreed and nodded. Miss Flora announced, "May l introduce Prince Elliot." Prince Elliot introduced himself to class and so did everyone else. While he was introducing himself one princess seem to catch his eye. Her hair was auburn and long down to her waist and she had blue eyes and a gorgeous smile which made him fall head over heels in love with her. That was Princess Sofia.

Miss Flora asked Prince Elliot, "Where would you like to sit for today Elliot?" He sat down next to Sofia, Hugo didn't like this one bit because he's her boyfriend so he immediately knew Elliot had feelings for Sofia. Now Sofia was between her boyfriend and probably her soon-called friend Elliot. Hugo glared at him as his enemy as did Elliot, which made Sofia quite uncomfortable being in between the both of them.

Recess came quickly and Elliot just thought Hugo and Sofia were close friends or best friends until he saw him kiss her on the lips before going to his friends. This made Elliot very, very, very jealous towards Hugo. And decided to think of the to make them break up or get Sofia to him all to him. He then thought about his royal sorcerer.
The day was soon over and Elliot said bye to Sofia and Hugo and quickly ran to his coach and went back home and ran his royal sorcerer's tower.