Chapter 10

The next week came quickly and it was a day before Elliot's ball at his class. And it was lunch and he was sitting next to Sofia and Jun.

Sofia was having a conversation with Hugo and all the other princes about flying derby or sports in general. Elliot found it as the perfect time to get the love potion out and get some of the potion into Sofia's drink.

He looked around to make sure no one was looking and he started pouring the potion into Sofia's drink. He finished pouring it, it was a good amount to last a couple of weeks for him and Sofia to be couple.

When Sofia finished her lunch and she started to drink the potion without knowing it. Elliot smirked as he saw Sofia drinking the potion.

Sofia after a few moments she drank her water, she started to feel dizzy. Sofia said to Hugo, "Um. Hugo can you get me somewhere where I can rest?" Hugo asked her concerned for his girlfriend, "You feeling okay?" Sofia shook her head. This made Hugo even more concerned and whispered softly to her, "Okay, let's get you to the nurse or somewhere to rest at least." He and Sofia stood up and when she started walking with Hugo she felt too dizzy to carry on walking.

She almost fell backwards to floor but Hugo caught her before she caught get to the floor, her eyes were open but partly closed. Hugo said to her softly, "How about if we walk slowly." Sofia nodded as her head was on his chest. Hugo decided to carry her to the nurse's office but even carrying her didn't help her. She soon fell unconscious in Hugo's arms when she would wake up she would remember nothing about her and Hugo being a couple.

Hugo soon arrived to the nurse's office and the nurse said she is alright but she will be unconscious for a few hours so I suggest you go and she will soon be awake hopefully by the end of the day. The only thing they didn't know is that Prince Elliot had heard everything and was planning to be there before Hugo at the end of the day.

It was the end of the day finally but Hugo couldn't go to Sofia just yet he had to go to Flying Derby practice. He explained to Amber and James everything, they just hoped Sofia was okay.

Elliot after his last class he rushed out to the nurse's office and saw Sofia still in the bed. Elliot sighed with relief and was asked by the nurse, "Who are you?" "Are you a friend of Princess Sofia?" Elliot nodded and the nurse let him in and he kissed Sofia on the cheek which woke her up. Sofia said as her eyes opened, "Who are you?" Elliot smirked and bowed, "I am Prince Elliot at your service Princess Sofia." Sofia blushed a bit but didn't she know was.  Sofia sat up and said, "I think I love you." "But l can't explain it." Elliot grinned and asked her, "Would you like to be my girlfriend?" Sofia whispered, "Y-yes." He hugged her tightly and she hugged back. She eventually was told to everything was alright and she remembered she had flying derby practice and went out of the nurse's office hand in hand with Elliot when they got out everyone stared at them with disbelief.

Sofia got changed into her flying derby clothes and asked Elliot, "Do you want to come and watch me?" Elliot nodded and when they came out to the stables. Sofia saw Hugo and James waiting for her, she explained everything to them and Hugo just swallowed everything in because he knew this had to be a trick until he saw Sofia kiss Elliot on the cheek. Hugo immediately felt jealousy and anger and a lot of other hurt emotions, James saw this and was confused as well by Sofia's actions but he knew something was up because he knew it had something to do with the love potion.