Chapter 5

The next day was longer for Sofia and Hugo because they didn't know whether to keep hanging out with each other during school or not. Axel, Amber and James saw how nervous their younger siblings were so instead of Amber and James keeping an eye on Prince Elliot for her since Sofia was friends practically everyone in their year, they decided to drag most of their friends and boyfriend and girlfriend into it.

When Sofia got out of the coach she went to Hugo and started talking. While Amber and James ran out of the coach and went quickly to find their friends. They were all in the school garden.

(Zandar, Desmond, Derek, Khaliad, Jin,) James's friends and Amber and Sofia's friends (Vivian, Zooey, Lakshmi, Hildy, Clio, Maya, Jun, Alexandra) Zandar asked the twins, "Whoa what's the rush?" Amber said, "No time for questions Zandar, we need your help, everyone's help." Derek asked, "What do you need our help with?" Amber and James smiled at each other and then smiled back at their friends. Vivian asked James then turned to her friends saying, "Is something to do with Sofia, Hugo and Elliot then l'm in." "Sofia's one of my best friends she helped me, the least l or we could for them especially is do something in return Sofia has helped us in so many ways and she helped Hugo as well."

Everyone agreed and James was pleased Vivian was welling to help him and Amber with Sofia and Hugo. Jun asked the twins, "What do you want us to do?" Amber answered, "We're going to keep an eye on Elliot for Sofia and Hugo, are you guys in?" Everyone nodded. Desmond said and blushed, "Anything for our friends and girlfriends or in your case boyfriends." Amber blushed sightly and so did some of other princesses who also had the other boyfriends, and so did James and some princes did as well. Charlie said, "Okay hands in." "On the count the of three we say Sofia and Hugo." Everyone nodded and they put their hands in and said in unison, "Sofia and Hugo!" And all of them went inside and talked for bit.

Meanwhile, Sofia and Hugo were talking with Elliot and Sofia saw Hugo as nervous and worried as her. So she said to Elliot, "Elliot would you mind if you left me and Hugo alone for a few moments please." "We need to talk." Elliot said to her in a kind voice, "Sure l don't mind l'll see you class." He waved to Sofia.

Sofia waved back and then turned back to Hugo. Hugo asked, "Fify what's wrong?" Sofia replied and also acknowledging the name, "Hugo I can see you're nervous and worried about Prince Elliot as much as l am but l also know you're jealous." Hugo sighed and nodded. Sofia continued, "You are the one for me Hugo." "No one else and l know if l said don't worry to you, you'd worry more but l am being careful Hugo l promise." Hugo nodded and Sofia continued, "And even if he tries to pull his tricks on me and l will be extra careful Gogo." Hugo nodded and took one of her hands and kissed her cheek, acknowledging the name and said, "I guess we shouldn't worry too much he hasn't done anything yet but that doesn't mean we should still worry." Sofia nodded and was about start walking to the classroom until Hugo decides to carry her out of nowhere. Sofia shocked and surprised said, "Hugo put me down!" "I have two legs and feet you happen to know." Hugo grinned and teased her, "Nope you're too much fun to tease and joke around with." Sofia blushed and grabbed his collar and kissed him on the lips, now for Sofia, Hugo was so much easier to tease and make fun of and also joke around with. This shocked Hugo and took him a few moments for him to kiss her back. After they kissed. Sofia grinned and teased him, "You are so much easier to tease and make fun of, and to joke around with." Hugo groaned quietly but smiled at her and walked to class. With his love of his life in his arms.

The only thing they didn't know Elliot was eavesdropping on them and his jealousy towards the couple went from a 10 to 20. He just hoped the ball at his kingdom got around to everyone's kingdom soon. So he could use the potion on Sofia as soon as possible.