Chapter 8

The school day was soon over and after school Sofia was heading to Albuquerque to do some homework with Hugo and then sword fight or fence afterwards.

The couple soon arrived to his castle and finished their homework in no time, so they quickly got changed in separate rooms to fence in their gym.
While they were fencing, King Garrick, Queen Samira and Axel walked past and decided to see what was happening. Axel asked, "What are you lovebirds doing?" Hugo replied, "We're fencing and l am trying my best to finally win instead of Sofia winning all the time."  "She is really good at sport you put her to you happen to know Ax." Axel looked to the floor embarrassed by remembering Sofia won the last time he bet her. Axel asked, "Well can me and Dad join you two?" Sofia asked, "You sure Ax we all know what happened last time when you and your friends messed with me." "In fact where are they?" Axel replied, "Oh they are coming they just needed to do some homework and royal duties then they'll be here in five minutes." Sofia smirked and said to him, "Well then maybe we should wait for your friends and put me up to the challenge me against you, King Garrick, Henry, Roderick, Miles." Axel was a bit shocked and nervous, surprised all in one he was about to say something until his dad cut him off saying, "Why l think that would be a fantastic idea!" "Don't you think so too Ax and Samira." Axel just smiled nervously while his mum was excited to see her future daughter in law go against her future brother in law and father in law and as well as Axel's friends.

Axel's friends soon came and were already dressed in sports clothes. Axel explained to them why they are doin this and it was Sofia's idea. His friends were as nervous as him because they've had some past experience to NOT mess with Sofia especially when she's competitive. But they joined in anyway because they didn't want to disappoint.

Sofia started fencing with Hugo, she dodged his every move until she had the upper hand and got a point. Hugo annoyed said, "Seriously Sof you could be a least a bit easy on me." Sofia laughed and said to him while helping him to his feet, "Oh Hugo there is no fun if l go see on you." Hugo chuckled and decided to go onto his next opponent Axel. Meanwhile Sofia was fencing with King Garrick, before they started fencing, Garrick said to Sofia, "Now just letting you know darling." "I'm an adult so that means it will be hard to get point from me, in my old days l was known as the quickest fencer back when l was in school." Sofia chuckled and said to him, "Oh your majesty, you haven't seen anything yet."

King Garrick was a bit confused by this line but started fencing with Sofia who was as quick as him, this made Hugo, Axel stop fencing and watch and then soon his friends did the same. The jaws dropped when they saw how quickly King Garrick and Sofia were going. King Garrick was trying to keep up with her but he tried almost every tactic he knew about fencing on Sofia. Sofia smirked because she knew she was going beyond even his speed and when she saw how distracted King Garrick was. She used her own fencing tactic and when Garrick was about to get her and get a point she jump and went above him and used her fencing sword and tapped his back and landed on her two feet. This left everyone shocked and surprised. Queen Samira asked Sofia, "Where did you learn that?" Sofia said, "I taught myself that move and l am going to say the name or how to do it because you will be using my move against me." The boys nodded, Roderick asked Sofia , "How were you going as fast as King Garrick?" Sofia said, "Well let's just say l fence with James a lot of the time or Hugo and when you fence a lot, you also learn a lot as well." "You learn your opponent's' weaknesses and strengths." Everyone seemed very impressed and impressive for a young woman like her not only to do sports but to know so much about them while doing them. Roderick soon had a go with Sofia, then Miles and lastly Henry, and they all lost miserably but they were happy they were not only getting to know Sofia better but Sofia found them as her friends after their little fencing fight. Sofia said to Henry, Miles and Roderick after the commotion was over, "You know, after what happened a few months ago when you met me and l proved you guys wrong, after what happened today." "I can say now, l consider you guys as my friends." The four of them went into a group hug. And soon left to their kingdoms.