Chapter 9

-There is a reason I didn't post yesterday. I was finishing this book! Now, enjoy the last parts of this.

After that incident with the Joker, there was teasing between the two, but it was never about their feelings. Sometimes the teasing would start a fight between the two. They never really meant what they said in the fights, it was just said so the other person didn't suspect that something had happened to them.

Marinette would have to control her blush and stutter when she was around him and arguing with him. If they were let out, someone would suspect something about her feelings for Damian. Damian had to make sure that no blush would appear around on his face. He would let it reach his ears since no one had looked there, but had to stop the blush that might have appeared on his neck.

Everywhere the two went together, they were never alone. There was always someone in the room with them. Damian wanted to tell her when they were alone so that no one else would see him showing his feelings. Marinette wanted to be alone because she didn't want anyone to know that she had caught feelings for someone they thought she hated. But there was always someone in the room with them. It was getting nerve racking. They just wanted to get it out without someone being there to stop them from doing it.

It was on Friday that they were finally alone. Class was dismissed and everyone rushed out of the classroom to get on with their weekend, except the two 'lovers.' Seeing as no one was there, it was a good time to tell the other person their feelings. The teacher just abandoned the class when she saw everyone else was doing it, so no witnesses, it didn't happen.

About a minute after the bell rang, Marinette went to walk to Damian. She was about to confess then thought of all the things that could happen if she did. So she chickened out and went to the door.

Damian saw her going to the door. 'It is now or never' his head said. "Marinette," he saw her freeze. It was because he called her by her first name and not by her last that she froze. "Can I talk to you?" he asked.

Marinette sucked in a breath, and turned around to face him. "I have something I want to say to you, also." Marinette's heart was beating so loud that she thought that he would be able to hear it. Her face was flushed with red.

They both had the same idea. "You can go first." They both said at the same time. They both smiled, but it was a small and barely noticeable smile.

"Let's say it at the same time since it seems like we both want to avoid it." Damian nodded at it.

"When my fingers reach the number three, we both say it." Damian nodded in agreement.

Marinette put her fingers up and went from one to three. They both were holding their breath because in a short amount of time, they would have to admit their feelings to the other.

When her fingers finally reached three, they both said what they wanted to say. "I like you." Marinette said. "Do you want to court with me?" Damian had said.

It took a second to register what the other person had said, but once they finally did, they smiled at each other. Marinette was happy to see the ice king smile. She thought it was cute. Damian was happy to have one of her smiles directed at him and it not avoiding him.

During this moment, someone decided to make their presence known.

"Finally!" Plagg came out of Marinette's pocket when she heard them. Tikki soon followed after, tired of Plagg.

"What do you want Plagg?" Marinette said, kind of upset he ruined their moment.

"Okay. Do you two want to know why you had hated each other for no reason when you first met and now you practically love each other?" Plagg asked.