Chapter 25: Good Expectations

Hey guys it's me again and I want to start off by saying thank you so much for over 4,000 reads! I didn't think that my story would blow up so much so I just wanted to thank you guys for that. I'll continue to update my story as best as I can so I won't keep you guys waiting. I have a few chapters in my drafts that I've finished but I just need to figure out a title for each of them. Anyways, I hope you enjoy chapter 25! <3

Me and Ahk both walk into the museum. Unlike him, I was tired and I still felt sick from throwing up earlier.
"Hey guys," Larry says cheerfully. He tries to get a smile out of me as he sees how unamused I look. "Is everything alright?"
"Yes we're both fine. Her parents found out about me but they were completely accepting because they remembered who I was. And I just think that Sanura doesn't feel like her usual, happy self today," Ahk says.
I rub my eyes as I look up at Larry and gag. I cover my mouth as my eyes open wide.
"The bathroom is down the hall," Larry says as he points behind him.
I sprint past him and find the bathrooms. There were two bathrooms I could go to: the women's restroom or the family restroom. I immediately go into the family restroom. I hover over the toilet as more fluids than earlier escape my body but this time I didn't make a mess. I stay hovered over the toilet which seemed like forever until I stand up to close and lock the door as I slowly fall against the door. I reach into my pocket and take the pregnancy test that I decided to carry with me just in case. I flip the box over to read the directions. I stand up to begin.

*time passes*

I sit on the floor and squeeze my eyes shut. I was too scared to look at the label. All those feelings and all those memories came flooding back to me when I first found out that I was pregnant 3,000 years ago. I was ecstatic but I was also nervous. This time, I was only scared and nervous. I was so nervous that I slowly begin to cry but I suddenly remembered what Ahk said to me earlier: "We are more than ready, my love. We are going to be amazing parents. Times will get hard but I know that everything will be okay in the end. Because I have you."
I sigh and slowly uncover my face. I didn't know if I was ready for what I was about to see.

Pregnant.

I drop it in shock. I cover my face and start crying. I continue to cry as I wipe my eyes and look at the test again. Yep. I'm pregnant.
     "Oh my God. I'm gonna be a mom," I cry happily as I put my hand on my chest.
I jump when I hear a knock on the door.
     "Who is it," my voice echoes.
     "It's me. Ahk," he says. "Can I come in?"
I stand up and hide the test behind my back before I open the door. When he walks in, he looks around and stops to look at me.
     "My love, have you been crying?" he asks as he puts his hand under my chin so he can look at me better.
     "Yeah I have, but it's for a good reason. Look!" I take the test from behind my back and show him.
     "What is this?" He reaches his hand out to touch it.
     "No no no don't touch it. Just look. Trust me you DON'T want to touch it."
He gives me a confused look before looking back at the label. He sees that double lines means pregnant. He looks back at me before a huge smile spreads across his face. "You're pregnant?"
I nod my head as I start smiling.
Ahk lifts me up and spins me around.
     "We're going to be parents!" he shouts.
He puts me on the ground and leans in to kiss me.
     "Not yet. I just threw up remember?"
     "Oh. Right. I'm just so glad that you're pregnant."
     "Me too. We're finally getting back what we lost." I entangle my fingers with his. "We should tell the others."
We both run out of the bathroom and back to where everyone else is. By this time, the museum had already came back to life.
Larry looks at us confusingly as we run up the stairs and to the balcony. We run up to the Easter Island head and I whisper something to him.
     "Hey everyone listen up," he shouts.
Me and Ahk both walk back to the balcony where we're both in view of everyone in the museum. All eyes were on us.
     "Well," I start. "There's no other way I could tell you guys this without keeping you guys waiting."
Everyone looks around at each other, confused about what I was going to say.
     "I'M PREGNANT!!!" I shout as loud as possible.