Chapter 14- Onwards

"You good Phil?" Tommy asked, watching his friend slowly sit up from the bed. He nodded, stretching and cracking his back.
"Yeah, I feel much better." He grinned, "slept like hell too." Wilbur sighed,
"Because you almost died." Phil shrugged, "honestly Phil. Stop." He let out a hearty laugh, standing up and turning to make the bed.
"I ain't dying." Tommy slapped him on the back,
"Yeah! You go big man!" Phil groaned, swatting his hand away.
"Easy now."

The door opened, revealing Techno standing there. He smiled at the sight of Phil up. And not dead.
"Good to see you alive." The pig walked in and grabbed a backpack, putting it on. "But, we have to head out. This time, were not stopping until we hit the border. Which will be a few days." Wilbur sighed, grabbing his backpack too.
"Thanks God. I'm so done with this whole trip." Tommy grumbled in agreement. "Perlin is about to be heaven." Phil nodded.
"I really can't thank you guys enough for going this far for me. I really appreciate it."
"Ehhhh, it's no big deal.... House was boring anyways." Techno drawled, picking up Phil's back and packing it on to his. "No carrying for you. Let's go!" And just like that, they were off again.

Most of the traveling part will be skipped until the next chapter. But for now, have some traveling banter to lighten the mood.

"Hey Techno, spar me." Tommy challenged, pointing a stick at him. Currently, the two were off in the woods, collecting sticks for a fire. But, that's boring, and the demon had other plans.

He raised an eyebrow,
"Really? With what?" Techno asked, flinging a small stick at him. He batted it away, glaring at him.
"With a stick dumbass!" Tommy plopped his pile onto the ground, fishing a sturdy stick. He bended it slightly, it not snapping. "Plus, Phil's not here and he can't stop us. I mean, Will would just encourage it but Phil wouldn't! So..." Techno hummed, dropping his sticks and picking a sturdy one out.
"I do like beat orphans....." He muttered, stealing a quick glance behind him. Just in case Phil happened to be following them. "Okay fine. But don't tell on me." He pointed the stick at him before taking a stance. Tommy grinned,
"Okay, on the count of three...."

"One... Two.... Three....."

"GO!" Tommy didn't even get a chance to react as Techno sprung forward. His movements lightning fast as he slammed his stick into him, luckily, he blocked it quick enough.

Tommy jumped to the side, attempting to jab him but Techno leaned back. Flicking his wrist and wacking him.
"Neeerrd." The pig teased. Tommy kept his mouth shut, intent on beating the Blade. Tommy quickly met his stick, before sliding it away and trying to hit him. Techno blocked but the demon had other plans. He curled his tail forward and grabbed the pigs stick, sliding it from his hand and flicking it away. He grinned,
"Oh no, your stick." Techno huffed, before smiling.
"If that's how it gonna be..." The pig grabbed Tommy's stick, snapping it in half. He gasped, the pieces crumbling from his hand. Than, out of nowhere, he leaned his head down, charging at Tommy.
"TECHNO WAIT!" Tommy screeched as he slammed into him. He pushed the demon into a tree, horns digging slightly into his skin. "OW!" He yelped as his back hit the tree. Techno backed off, grinning as Tommy fell to the ground. Glaring at him.
"I win." He taunted, standing proudly. He hissed in pain, rubbing his back. Softly touching his shoulders, feeling a small bit of blood.
"What. I'm bleeding! What the fuck Techno!"
"Whoops. Don't tell Phil that." He muttered. A sly grin quirked at Tommy's mouth, Technos eyes widening.
"PHILLLL!" he yelled, running off back towards camp. Technos monotone yell of terror following behind,
"NOOOOOOOOOOOO-"

"You need to be more careful." Phil tightened the bandage, Tommy wincing in pain. He looked over to see Wilbur, a large grin on his face as he watch the lecture begin. "I mean, sparing in the woods? You didn't even bring back the firewood. Techno, you shouldn't have agreed and been so ruff on him." He looked at the pig, eyes stern.
"Well I wasn't, until he pulled some trick and grabbed my stick with his tail!" Techno argued, Tommy stuck his tongue out. Phil sighed,
"Tommy, you know how competitive he is."
"I did expect him to charge at me!" He finished the bandage, letting him go. Will seemed way to excited to see the two being repermanded by Phil.
"I don't care. Be more careful next time, and please actually get fire wood." The two nodded. "I can't cook soup if I have no fire. Now go, no sparing this time."
"Yes sir!" Tommy shouted, running off. Techno gave him a weird look before following along.
"That was brilliant Phil." Will said, giggling. He scoffed,
"Don't act like you're any better, Mr. Crime boy." He stopped, letting out an offended gasp.
"I'm responsible." Phil hummed, "it's true!" He chuckled. What was he? Their dad?

End of Arc 3- Pig and Goat.

Start Arc 4?

Border of Perlin