Chapter ??- The Fake Ending

Read the real ending first!!!!

      "We have to leave." A mother held a small child in her arms, a portal glowing a soft blue before her.
        "We can't! We don't know what's on the other side!" The father argued, stepping forward.
         "What about the curse? It will effect us soon and then Phil! We have to leave!" She cried, hugging the baby close. The father's hand started to turn a deathly black, the mothers feet doing the same.
         "No...." He muttered, stumbling back. Tears welled up in her eyes,
          "Looks like we're done for." She whispered. The mother softly placed the baby at the portal, watching it disappear. "We can't pass the curse on to him." The father nodded, walking up to the mother, wrapping an arm around her.
          "I love you...."
           "I love you." Than, the portal shattered. 

      "Come on, is he dead?" Sapnap whinned. "After all this?" George rolled his eyes,
        "I'm sure he just passed out from pain or something...." The angel glanced down at Tommy. The demon had his head down, seeming to be crying. He frowned, poor guy... No George. Don't feel bad. Come on remember, they are friends with that evil human.... He's evil... Right?
         "Ah whatever, I'll just handcuff him." Dream said, pulling out the handcuffs. He reached and grabbed his arm, before quickly pulled away. "Ow! What the.... Hes practically burning!" Dream exclaimed, rubbing his hand.
          "Wait..." Antfrost squinted, "is that thing glowing or is that just me?" Techno lifted his head, looking to see that he was in fact glowing a faint yellow. He softly elbowed Will, tilting his head towards their friend.
         "What the...." Will muttered.

       Suddenly, something started to grow out of his back. Multiple things. Large joints bursted out, before feathers lined them. It was a set of white wings. Than another pair popped out, this time a pair of black wings. Antlers grew out of Phil's head, eyes snapping open to a pure white.
         "Phil?" Tommy whispered. Watching as their friend stood up, saying absolute nothing.

       What happened to me? Phil wondered. He felt... Different. A wing appeared in his vision, he jumped, before realizing it was his. Phil didn't have wings. He was human. What's going on?
         "Hey!" He snapped his head behind him, to see Dream pointing his axe at him. "What the fuck happened to you?" He asked. Phil stared at him. For some reason, he felt the urge to beat that mask man into the ground.

       He walked over, grabbing the handle of his axe. Staring right into his eyes... Or mask holes.
        "Is what your doing right?" Phil asked. Dream faltered,
         "What?"
          "I said, is what your doing right? Do you think capturing escaped experiments is right? Creatures who are escaping because that place is hell. Tell me, is that right?" He hesitated, glancing at his friends. George frowned, looking down at Tommy, before sighing. He lifted his sword away and put it back, slowly shaking his head. Sapnap did the same, along with Antfrost. Bad smiled.
         "No. I don't think so..." Dream whispered, dropping his axe. Phil smiled warmly,
         "Thank you." The light faded from his eyes as he fell to the ground. Passed out. Techno, Wilbur and Tommy jumped up, running over to their friend.

        "Phil? Phil? You okay?" Wilbur asked, softly shaking him. The wings still stayed on his back, along with the antlers. But the glow that once surrounded him didn't.
        Dream looked at his friends and sighed.
        "Let's leave them." Sapnap groaned,
         "The money is not worth this bullshit."
           "The job sucks anyways."

        Phil slowly opened his eyes, looking to see his friends faces over him. Wilbur grinned and instantly pulled him into a hug. Tommy and Techno piling onto it.
         "Thank God your okay!"
         "I thought you died! Than you turned into some super angel and fucking knocked sense into these people, holy shit-" Tommy gushed.
         "I'm glad your okay." Techno added. Phil chuckled, already crying without even noticing.
         "Thanks... But umm. What about this super angel?" He asked. They quickly pulled away.
        "Phil. Don't freak out." He frowned at Wilburs words. He slowly reached behind him and pulled a wing into his view. "You have two pairs of wings and antlers." Phil froze, reaching forward and gently holding the white wing.
         "What. The. FUCK?!?!" he yelled, throwing it out of his hands. "What happened??? I thought I was human? Why am I some arch angel??? Excuse me???" He rambled, quickly standing up and feeling his head. "HOLY SHIT." he felt the antlers up and down, eyes wide. Tommy stifled a laugh. "How am I gonna wear my fucking hat?!?" Thats when they lost it. The three of them burst into laughs, Tommy bent over in tears.
        "HAHAHAHA! Your worried about your fucking hat and not the fact that you grew antlers?!?" Tommy wheezed, slowly falling to the ground and banging his hand on the floor. Wilbur started to laugh even harder, laying a hand on his shoulder to keep him up. While Techno just shook his head while laughing. Phil smiled,
        "Ok. But that's a reasonable worry. It's my favorite hat. Wait, where is it?" He quickly glanced around, before spotting it on the ground.
        "Just cut some holes in it or something." Techno offered, still chuckling slightly.

     "Phiiiillllll" Tommy whinned, tugging at his arm. The older man sighed, turning away to look at him.

       The four had found a new home in Perlin. Having situated themselves in a nice house in the woods, just like the old times. To make things even more interesting, the dream team had quit their job and became close friends to them. Even Tubbo came over to vist for a few days.

       And Phil of course, still had the wings and antlers. Which made him not look human. No suspicion went towards him ethier. Thank God for that. Did he know why he had them? Not really. Maybe he did get cursed after all....

        "What Tommy?" He asked. The demon grinned and dragged him outside.
        "I beat Technoblade!" He shouted, as said pig burst through the door, ferious.
          "No you didn't! Stop lying!" He stomped over to Tommy who just grinned.
          "Oh really? Because you were just crying on the floor in pain with how hard I stabbed you." Phil rolled his eyes, looking back at the recipe book in his hands. He was trying something new, some tuna casserole to make use of the fish he caught.
         "You had iron armor! I had none!" Techno screeched. He chuckled,
         "Why don't you just fight him fair and square?" He said, opening a bag of noodles.
          "Well that's just not fair then."
          "This is cringe." Techno muttered, walking out.
          "He's just scared of me-"
         "Am not!" That's when Tommy raced out of the house, slamming the door behind him. Phil sighed, why did they act like little kids? A small smile creeped onto his face, it was pretty funny though.

       He hummed, bobber bobbing along in the river as he fished. Something Phil always liked to do, just to relax. The sound of the rivers water rushing and birds chirping around him was calming. Taking his stress away like the river was carrying it down stream.
        "Whatcha doing?" He looked to see Wilbur coming down to the river. Stopping to stand by the rock he sat on.
         "Just fishing and hoping to catch some treasure." He stopped, feeling a small tug on the rod. "Speaking of which..." He grinned and reeled it in, the catch not giving much of a struggle. Out popped a glowing book, pages soaked and cover falling apart.
         "How can you even read that stuff? Ancient enchanted makes no sense I swear." Phil shrugged, flipping through the pages.
          "I just learned it to know what I'm enchanting my gear with. Oh look at that, protection 3!" He put it in his backpack, maybe he could enchanted his armor with it. Will sighed,
          "Y'know Phil, I'm kinda thinking of starting my own country." That was definitely not something he expected to come out of Will's mouth. "There's so much unexplored land in this world... I don't know. Perlins great, but it has its issues. Like the taxes." Phil nodded,
        "I mean, if that's what you want to do then go ahead. I'll probably just chill here, I've had my fun already."
          "Ok old man." He let out an offended gasp,
           "I'm not that old come on!"

The Fake End:
New Beginnings

       Yay, the happy ending. That's pretty much what would have happened if option B won.

       I'll also post the unreleased chapter. Which I'll explained there why I didn't post it.

       But yeah, a completely, happy, fake ending.