Chapter 7

Only a few minutes later, they arrived at Queen Barbs castle. Atalanta was more than terrified, scared, just from the interaction from these rock trolls she already met, that Queen Barb was going to chew her up and spit her out.

Walking in, she noticed that it was very messy and grey.

"You guys don't like to clean...huh?" Atalanta questioned. The rock trolls just rolled their eyes. Soon they arrived in a large throne room, with a throne in the very middle. Which looked like it was made with broken instruments like drums and guitars.

Sitting in that chair was a girl, she looked pretty young, almost as young as her. A red Mohawk and torn dark clothes. Two earrings in one ear and a single in the other. Black makeup was running down her face giving a goth vibe, something that Atalanta hadn't seen before she came to the city. She sat there shrouded in shadows, far back in her chair.

Soon she realized that she was the only one left standing in-front of her. The two rock trolls had ran off to the side, seemingly afraid of their queen.

"H-hello your majesty..." Atalanta blurted out, bowing to her to show respect.

The Queen sat up in her thrown, now more visible to everyone.

"What are you doing here...?" She asked with a slightly threatening tone, shaking Atalanta to her core.

"I am here to learn rock music."

"Well..." Barb chuckled "You certainly came to the right place fish fins."

This sort of nickname was a bit weird to Atalanta, she didn't know if it was friendly or an insult. But it seems like she got what she wanted, to learn about rock and roll.

We will rock you

Soon trolls pooled into the room, stomping their feet and clapping there hands in sync. There was also a troll playing a large drum set.
She started singing, getting up from her throne and circling Atalanta.

"Buddy, you're a boy, make a big noise
Playing in the street, gonna be a big man someday
You got mud on your face, you big disgrace
Kicking your can all over the place, singin'
We will, we will rock you
We will, we will rock you"
Barb sang with power in her voice, Atalanta knew to learn this style she'd have to train her voice like that.
"Buddy, you're a young man, hard man
Shouting in the street, gonna take on the world someday
You got blood on your face, you big disgrace
Waving your banner all over the place
We will, we will rock you, sing it!
We will, we will rock you, yeah"
Barb continued to circle around her, almost staring her down.
"Buddy, you're an old man, poor man
Pleading with your eyes, gonna get you some peace someday
You got mud on your face, big disgrace
Somebody better put you back into your place, do it!
We will, we will rock you, sing it!
We will, we will rock you, everybody!
All right!"
Barb started playing a large axe guitar, she wasn't gonna lie, it was impressive.

They ended, all of them sort of out of breath, some walking away and some going back to just lounging around.

"So when do we start?" Atalanta asked eagerly, this just intrigued her.

Barb walked up to her with her right hand man, a troll named Riff. He seemed pretty chill, having a hat over his eyes and frizzed crazy black hair. Along with that, a denim vest with a white t-shirt and black pants. To be honest he seemed pretty dorky to Atalanta.

"Well, if you're gonna learn to be a rocker you have to have the outfit first..." Barb grabbed her hand dragging her to her room. It was pretty messy, clothes were everywhere, along with trash. Barb ransacked her closet throwing more clothes all over the place. Atalanta just stood there silently before finally speaking up.

"Um- as you can probably tell I don't exactly wear-" she began before gettin interrupted.

"Yea yea I kind of noticed but you have to look the part so you can be the part."

Soon she pulled out a black leather vest, "Perfect!" Running over to Atalanta and shoved the hanger into her arms. She then ran over to a dresser, shuffling around different types of jewelry. Soon finding studs and earrings, spooking Atalanta quit a bit, she didn't have pierced ears.

"Finally found them!"

"Uhh what are you going to do with those?" Atalanta questioned pointing at the earrings.

"Well we're gonna pierce your ears of course."

"Oh boy... what did I get myself into...?"

~cool glam montage~

Atalanta looked at herself in the mirror, eyelashes black, not with their original blue color. With dark red and black eye shadow, along with the stud bracelets, vest and newly pierced ears.

"I look so different... but look so cool!"

" I know right!?!

"Well I guess I'm ready to learn about this!"

With her new look she was ready to take on her first musical genre learning.