Chapter 3

After these 4 years, I was closing in on him. Bastian, I could never forget what he did and all I wanted to get was revenge. I wanted to look into his eyes watching him suffer as I torture him close to death and eventually kill him in his own cold blood. This was no ordinary thing, maybe for werewolves, it was. But slaughtering a whole pack was from another world. I looked up. This is it, I thought to myself. This is what I was preparing for. For this little moment. I looked from my hands up into the distance.

4 years can do a lot. You can heal, forget, and forgive at this time. But why do that? I changed 4 years ago and not for the better. I could have finished school, go to college, meet a guy, go to parties with Melanie. But life was too cruel. I looked around. That stupid house with those stupid rogues I thought to myself. I learned by now that Bastian was a so-called'Rogue alpha' boring I know. I walked very very steady towards the side window. They were all gone no rogues around.

'Sky, we have to get Alpha Stephan. I think he is below in the dungeon. I can hear him. He knows we are coming.'

 'Thanks, for letting me know Jack. Okay, do as I say and we will be back in no time. Got it?'

 'No problem, Sky you know we are amazing.'

 'Yeah, If that makes you sleep at night.' I laughed at him. He is really something. Jack is a werewolf and beta of the Silvermoon pack. I met him when traveling 3 years ago through town and after meeting him and having a lot of fun with him and his friends I stayed in the pack. I was human but they didn't care. They had their doubts at first as a human but they grew on me over the years and I think I grew on them.

Sometimes I left for a few days or weeks to keep taps on Bastian, retracing his steps. The rogue alpha didn't stay in one place. He moved from state to state. From the countryside to the big cities. This to avoid being killed. I on the other hand warned packs in the neighborhood so that Bastian couldn't do the same as he did many 4 years ago with my family. I made friends along the way too. But I always came back to the Silver Moon pack. But when I was traveling Becky, Luna of the Silver Moon Pack, and my best friend, called. Her mate, alphaStephan was taking by Bastian's wolves. I had trained for the first through months with the silver moon pack and was one of the best so she wanted me to help. Also, I knew Bastian the best. I also felt guilty I should have known Bastianwould do this move but I overlooked it. We have been planning for a few days now to help Alpha Stephan and are finally here. We are getting Stephan back.

I looked and spotted the front door. I walked really casually as if it was my house. When I heard growling from behind. Being bait is kinda tricky. Two wolves were staring at me. I smiled really innocent and waved at them. When from behind they were attacks by the pack warriors. I raced inside only to stumble upon more wolves. Urgh, what a day. I charged for them with the other Silver Moon warriors killing them one by one. This helped my training doing these things, it was a practice I would say. If I want my plan to work for me I have to lay low and when the opportunity comes I will make my move. Bastian is the target I will never forget.

A door was on my right side. That's the one I need. I remembered the whole map of the house together with the others. I broke the door down with a high kick. I went down the stairs. There were 10 cells in total all lined up next to each other.

'Stephan, Stephan was are you.' I softly yelled out.
As I walked a hand reaching for me between the bars. I got yanked to the ground on my knees and looked up. It was Stephan. But not as I was used to, it was a broken man. They really tortured him. It was awful to see! Blood and the same marks that Melanie had. I turned sad for a moment thinking about her. I turned my attention back to Stephan.

'It's good to see you Sky.' He looked at me.
'Glad to see you to Waffles.'
'I told you never to call me that again.' He softly yelled.
'Well, waffles, life is full of surprises. Becky is waiting for you. She missed you terribly.' I smiled at him and he smiled after he heard the name of his mate.

 'Alpha' Jack said and kneeled next to me. He looked towards his alpha.

'It'nice to see you, Jack.' He looked from Jack to me.

 'Sky there is another alpha here they brought him to the torture room. It's through the door at the end of the cells, down the stairs in a room, on the right' It was so detailed he must have been there before.
'He is my friend, I trust you Sky to help him' He trusts me like a member of his pack almost like a second beta. I was not his Beta don't get me wrong, that was Jack. Stephan is like a brother I never had. He is my friend and protector. I saw him as my family and for family, you will do everything. I nodded at him.

'I promised Becky you would be home before dinner. Jack takes him out of here and brings him to the cars. I will be a few minutes longer.' I sprinted to the door he told me, leading me downstairs. I could hear screams in the distance.

I followed the screams and broke down the door with my kick. The door flew to the other side of the room. I watched as a good looking guy had both hands chuckled to the roof. His legs chuckled to the floor. He was barely standing. I could smell wolfsbane in the room. Blood was pouring into a little put on the cement floor. It smelled horrible in the room. Many people have died here. He looked slightly up with a lost gaze. I could not notice but to feel a weird attraction towards him. A guard came running towards me. I pushed him to the ground and the other guy also did the same. I twisted his neck around and threw their bodies on the ground. I turned to the good looking guy. I searched for the keys inside the pocket of the guard. I unshackled the guy. He fell to the ground.

'Can you stand for me, I cannot carry you.' He looked up in my eyes. They were a bruin color. He nodded. He wanted to say something. My hand came to his mouth and I said

'Spare your strength alpha.' His arms went around my shoulder and we walked slowly but steadily towards the door into the staircase and then going to the other staircase leading to the hallway. We walked slowly to the door.

'Sky, let me help you.' Jackson, Stephan's third in command said. He took the arm of the guy and laid it around his shoulder. Wow, that guy was really heavy even with two of us carrying him.

We walked for 15 minutes until we reached the cars. We stepped into them. when I stepped in I took one last glance. But my attention went to the alpha, the friend of Stephan. That attraction I felt, felt good?