Credits Page

Hey! Hopefully this is the only A/N on this story! There's just a few people I want to give the proper credit to before I start, and I didn't want to fill up the description box too much, if that makes sense. Let's get into the credits so far!

Thechannelwithoutaname on tumblr: The cover art(s) for the story "Ghostie Bois Inc".  Thechannelwithoutaname is also credited with the creation of the Sleepy Bois Inc Ghost AU, as well as all art and low key the plot. Like, they wrote out plot basics, and they are so creative. Please check out their pages and things, they are so talented.

DeRezzonation M.: The  amazing guitar cover of "Grim Grinning Ghosts"  that will be placed at the start of each chapter. They're on YouTube, check them out--their channel's awesome!

(why is it at the start of each chapter? Cause Wilbur liked guitar...and the idea of a ghost Wilbur playing this makes me happy and is so work-with-able XD XD).

Just--look up "Ghosty Bois Inc" on Tumblr to see the source material for things--this AU is just genius in my opinion, and I love it.

"Sleepy Bois Inc" is originally by streamers/minecraft...ers, Ph1lza Minecraft, Wilbur Soot, Technoblade, and TommyInnit, though Tubbo's also in here, and I don't think he was an official member of it--but still! Real people, and super talented at that.

Hmm...I think that's the end of the credits? I just really wanted to make sure that I gave credit where it was due :)

Oh! And quick thing--there's no shipping here. I don't ship any of these guys together, there's just gonna be a crap ton of family-feels!

Now FINALLY without further delay, I present:

"Ghostie Bois Inc", fanfic by Harpie_Raven