💜Dilema🖤

"ok bye" i waved at him and continued walking to my favourite spot in campus. The cherry trees at the courtyard in front of the school. In the mornings and lunch people spend their time in the main court yard, leaving this one mostly empty and quiet. I sat at the closet tree to the main gate and listen to music once again. Maybe ill draw... yeah that sounds nice.

Morning is a peice full time for me.... orrrrr it used to be "a-ah Ouma-kun" the man of the hour. The only person i can think of that makes me feel anything at all. But he was with my biggest dilema. Kaede Akamatsu.
"Oh! Ouma-kun I'm terribly sorry if we disturbed you we were just planing on sitting here but if your-" i cut kaede of by standing up and looked up at both of them. My expression the same dead emotionless expression as bef0re "its fine ill leave" i simply replied and walked off. Its almost time for class anyway . "Thanks ouma-kun! Your amazing!" Kaede called after me i just turned around and nodded

|| Shuichi's POV ||

W-what..... what happened to his eyes?
Ouma always had these mischievous, childish and lively eyes.... but right then they were dead. Lifeless cold voids. No expression, no life, no shine. Just nothing.
Is that really ouma? Ive know him since middle school. Mind due i havent really spent much time with him but he always has a happy expression on his face!..... could that be a lie aswell?
"Shuichi? Are you ok?" Kaede tugged on my arm and patted the spot next to her. I smiled and decided to think about ouma later. Today i had to make up for lost time with my girlfriend.
Oh yeah introductions!

My name is Shuichi Saihara the Ultimate Detective or as i like to phrase it Detective apprentice.
I'm 16 years old and a first year at Hopes Peak academy.

My life is pretty good.
I do have anxiety but I'm learning to deal with that. The hat helps.
I was born into a family of detectives and live with my uncle whom is also a detective. Ive led a pretty normal and happy life so there is not much to tell.
I have a girlfriend. Kaede has been my girlfriend since the 3rd year of junior high that means we have been together for 1 and a half years.
She great honestly. Super nice and pretty.
I couldn't ask for anything better.
I do work a lot. I spend a lot of time with cases and so we get in fights every now and again about it but we are over all doing ok i hope.
I have lots of friends too.

Introductions are done now

Word count: 468