💜Manipulated?🖤

I quickly shut the door and locked it sliding down with tears streaming down my face. The room was spinning and everything hurt. I couldn't breathe; i couldn't think straight. I just sat in a ball and hugged my knees  hyperventilating. My nails dug into my skin as i hugged myself for comfort "i-i-i i c-cant t-t-take it! I cant i cant!" My nails dug farther into my skin with every breath until bl00d drew out.

|| Shuichi's POV ||

"Morning shu!" Kaede walked up to my front door, i closed the door behind me and smiled "morning kaede-san" we walked side by side on the sidewalk.

"So how was your day yesterday?" I looked at her and smiled "Oh! I called with kokichi and i had dinner with my uncle" i smiled happily "oh? Kokichi... you are really attached to him? Will you be having lunch with him?" She looked at me slightly annoyed "yeah?" Her expression softened "aw! I was thinking we could have lunch together but if you prefer ouma-kun then i can-" "n-no! I can tell him! He'll understand I'm sure" i don't want her to leave me.... not like mom and dad! Not again. "Ok! Great! Oh we are here cya shuichi!" She gave me a quick hug and ran to her class.
"Shumai!" I turned around to see a huffing kokichi "morning kokichi!" He looked up at me and smiled "i have class but see you at lunch?" I looked down "u-um actually kaede-san asked me to have lunch with her is that ok?" He looked sad but giggled "nishishi~ sure shumai! Eat with your girlfriend ill just hang out somewhere else" i smiled and he waved as i walked away.

Monday:
"Hey shu-chan wanna eat together?" "Oh sorry kaede said she only has a few minutes today so i have to hurry"

Tuesday:
"Hey shuichi could we chat for a bit?" "Sorry kokichi-kun kaede needs me"

Wednesday:
"Shuichi can we-" "sorry ouma-kun kaede is mad i need to buy her something!"

Thursday:
"Hey shuichi please can we talk?" "Sorry I'm busy"

Friday:
"Hey i-" "sorry kokichi-kun i need to call kaede"

One week.

Word count: 375