💜I dont deserve him🖤

I like girls and girls only.
Yup
my car is staying on the easy straight lane! Yeah

No rainbow skiddles road! No! Nope!
That side has homophobia! Stress! coming out! Besides i dont like boys! I was with kaede.. yeah!
Ive never liked any boys and I'm not about to start! Kokichi is just...a really good friend! And he so happens to be cute!.

. . .

Damn it.

⚠️TW: ED mentions and dark thoughts⚠️

|| kokichi's POV ||

Its morning.

And for once.... i wanna be awake.
I wanna go to school and see shuichi.
I sniffed The air in kitchen. No alcohol.
I smiled and made my way to the fridge.
I stared at the food and smile faded.
'You don't deserve the foo you fat ass'
No food today.

I made my way to school and my mood was now foiled. I was listening to music until i heard a voice call after me "Hey Ouma!"
It was kaede.i sighed and took out my headphones "hm" i hummed coldly "hey um... did shuichi tell you anything about me?" She asked with a smile "yes" her eyes lit up "really what? Does he miss me?" She asked desperately "no. He told me you broke up with him because of an ultimatum" i replied with no emotion. Her eyes became dissatisfied "oh. Well um i better leave goodbye ouma-kun!" She walked off .
What was that?
Does she already regret her decision?
That was quick.

I made my way to the school and like every day sat at my favourite tree. Well i attempted to.
"Hey rat" kaito. Fanfunkingtastic  "may i help?" I responded with no emotion.
I havent been able to pull up my persona with anyone but shuichi in a while. Well when I'm with shuichi my emotion is real. But ive really gotten to the point where i cant. "Still as boring as ever! What ever I'm bored. What's with your eyes anyway?" He held me by the colar of my shirt "ive had them like this for like a month and you just noticed?" I said sarcastically. He scoffed. Damn it "what you say you little shit?!" He pushed me to the ground and put his foot on top of my stomach. I sat there empty while he continued to shout insults at me. No teachers where around and no students came here yet so he continued without distraction.
Everything he said felt muffed out. All i could hear where my own thoughts.

"see? He's right you're a worthless nobody"

"No! Shuichi cares"

"You're just making yourself feel better with worthless lies, he'd be better of without you anyway."

'N-no i, i need to get better for him!.... just go away!"

"Kaito what the hell are you doing?!"i heard a voice yell.

"W-what are you...."

Word count: 469