🖤Kaede wants shumai back💜

He looked at me for a second and sighed "i dont believe that but if you dont want to tell me its fine, ill take you to the infirmary. I nodded and we walked.

After i was bandaged up by a very nervous nurse kibbo waved goodbye and i stayed there as the nurse requested. Her name was Mikan? Yeah i should remember that I'm gonna be here a lot.

|| Shuichi's POV ||

{during Lunch break}

"Shuichi cmon! It was a mistake i was just angrt I'm sorry please can we just forget about it and return to how things were?" Kaede got really close to my face as if trying to kiss me; i pushed her away and crossed my arms "no Akamatsu. Maybe if you stop bothering me about this we can be friends again but no. You broke up with me and thats final, i dont care if you were angry or if you regret it but you hurt me and you and i both know that we are just going to fight again."she puffed her cheeks and put a hand on my cheek, i flinched but she kept her grip "shuichi please? I really like you ok?" She smiled compassionately........the way she touched my face it felt so.......

Wrong? Like i was cheating on someone? But I'm not dating anyone.... I'm not.
I grabbed her hand and pushed it away "no" i turned around and walked away leaving kaede in the hallway shocked.

As i walked down the hallway i bumped into a white haired boy "Ah saihara-kun! Just the person i was looking for! I do believe you're close with ouma?" It was kibbo a person in my homeroom class, he was nice and didnt shun kokichi every chance he got so i like kibbo "y-yes why?" I was curious that was a very weird question to ask "great! So ouma-kun was in an undetermined accident and is now in the infirmary healing" he stated "undetermined?" "Yup! He didnt want to tell me what happened so he lied but i know it was a lie" i sighed "ok thanks kibbo-kun! Ill go check on him" i smiled kindly and waved before walking away.

I ran down the hall to the nurses office to find kokichi asleep on the bed.
His hoodie was off and his button on shirt was open exposing his chest and a bunch of bandages on his stomach, he also had bandages around his head with some blood on it;bandages on his thighs,arms, hands, neck and face.
Dear god what the hell happened?

Word count: 440