T H I R T Y

The place was pretty dead considering we were the only group there and the lady at the desk immediately lit up once we walked in.

"Hello, how are you?" She says with a big smile.

"We're good, how about you?" Tyler answers.

"I'm doing great." She responds.

"That's great, can we get a game for..." Tyler then counts everyone, " 9 people." Tyler finishes, getting his wallet out.

"Of course. Do you guys need me to go over the safety procedures and stuff or you got it?" She asks.

"We got it." Tyler says handing her money. She then gives us our clubs, our golf ball, and then lets us inside a door which leads to the golf part of the building. I walk in and it's dark, the only illumination coming from the blue light and everything the blue light reflects off of. I turn and see Jaren laughing and messing around with John's hair.

"Look, it's glowing." He says as the blue light reflects off of John's bleach blonde locks.

"Stooooop." John replies with a giggle at the end.

"Ok, so who's going first." Tyler states and no one says anything.

"Surprising, I thought at least one of you guys would start yelling." I say.

"(Y/N), because you started talking, you go." Tyler tells me as I put my hands in a what motion. (A/N: I do this gesture all the time, you know when your elbows are bent and your hands are in front of you like "what the hell" yeah that. Don't know why I felt the need to explain it but there you go.)

"Ugh, fine." I reply and set my ball down, proceeding to get a hole in one since it was just a straight shot, "hole in one baby!" I yell and high five Anthony. We continued the game of golf with the occasional joke. Then we noticed the bounce houses that were in there.

"I wanna go on the bounce house." I tell John.

"Then go on the bounce house." He replies.

"But I don't want to go by myself, and what if we're not allowed on them?" I say.

"Ugh. Go ask Tyler, then Jaren and I will go with you if they don't want to go." Then Jaren turns around from his place in front of us.

"What are we doing?" He asks.

"She wants to go in the bounce house." John says and Jaren nods.

"Then why doesn't she just-" he starts asking but I cut him off.

"Cause I don't want to break the rules brother." Then I start walking towards Tyler, "hey Tyler?"

"What's up dude?" He replies, turning around and looking down on me which makes me feel even more like a kid asking their parent for something.

"Can we go on the bounce house?" I ask looking at my feet. He only laughs at my childish antics.

"Do you want me to go ask the lady out front if we can?" He asks doing a baby voice and leaning down towards me.

"I do not appreciate you mocking me."

"Who says I was mocking you." Then he starts walking away leaving me to not be able to say something back. When he returns he tells us there's no other customers here so we can go return the balls and clubs and then come back in to play on the bounce houses.

"I can take the stuff if you want." I say to everyone.

"Are you sure? You are the one who wanted to go play." Tyler says.

"Yes, I'll be fine now give me your stuff." Everyone gave me their stuff and since I couldn't hold all of it John helped me with everything and we headed to the front.

"Here you go." I say handing everything back to the lady.

"Thank you." She responds and as John and I are walking away she talks to us again, "You guys have a really cool friend group."

"What?" I ask, hoping she'll elaborate.

"You guys have a really cool friend group, before I worked here my friends and I would come here but they'd just laugh at the bounce houses and say they were too childish to go on even though it seemed like so much fun. It's so great to see you guys not care and even come up to ask if it's ok to not even play golf but instead to go play like kids. You guys got really lucky with having friends like that" She says, using her thumb to point at the door at the last part, and giving us a wide smile. I smile back as I grab the door handle.

"We did get pretty lucky huh." With that I opened the door and went back in.

"What took you guys so long?" Jaren asks as we get closer to the group who was standing next to the bounce house that wasn't even a bounce house, it was that giant slide.

"The lady at the front desk was just being nice." I say.

"What'd she do?" Scott asks.

"She was just saying how lucky we are to have friends like you, I don't know what she's talking about though I fucking hate all of you." John says laughing towards the end.

"We hate you too bitch. Now come on." Tyler says and then we all excitedly made our way up the ladder that leads to the top of the slide. When we reached the top we sat there for awhile and talked but then I got bored so I pushed Tyler down the slide. We started laughing but then Tyler started climbing back up saying he was gonna get me so when he was halfway up the ladder I went down the slide and ran to the bounce house next to the slide which was one of the obstacle ones. Tyler had followed me and jumped off the ladder and everyone was watching from the top telling me to run. I had just gotten past a few obstacles when I saw another ladder that lead to a slide, this one obviously smaller but since I was rushing I couldn't get a good grip which caused him to get me. Tyler's arms wrapped around my waist and he threw me to the ground of the bounce house, not enough pressure for it to hurt but enough to where I couldn't catch my self before I hit the floor. I laughed as everyone else finally came down the slide and joked about how they bet Tyler would catch me. Once Tyler and I got out we started racing against each other, trying to find out who the real champion is.

"Up next, Kelly versus (Y/N)" Chrissy says as Kelly and I line up at the start.

"You're going down (Y/N)" Kelly says, laughing at the end.

"I'll gladly go down on you, your boyfriend might not like it though." I say and we both laugh even harder.

"Hey! Stop flirting with my girlfriend!" Tyler yells.

"Ready, set, GO!" Chrissy says, and the race began.

(A/N): Hey guys, so I started school and I haven't been doing the best. The whole online thing is pretty hard so not only have I not really had time to write this, but I've also not really had motivation to write it. This isn't me saying that I'm gonna stop writing, this is me just saying that some of the chapters to come might be pretty crappy or I might miss a few Thursday's because the stress of getting my assignments turned in on time along with trying to post every week is starting to really affect me. I hope you guys can understand. I think when this story is done I'm gonna edit it so that the chapters I don't really like are better but I promise it'll have the same concept and plot and everything. Just thought you guys should know. Thank you for the love and support and I'll see you guys later. Byeeeeeeee