21

*Rose exits the medic and meets Max outside*
Rose- you waited?
Max- of course I did McGuire I didn't want you passing out I may not show it but I do care
Rose- I know you do Max
Max- and I can tell that you care a lot about Harvey and I and the others *he smiles* you're always taking shit for us. What did they say about your head anyway?
Rose- *smiles at the first part and then feels her head throbbing* they said I have a concussion and they had to give me stitches and put butterfly strips over it but other than that I will be fine
Max- Jesus Christ this place has not been kind to you has it?
Rose- yes it has
Max- how so?
Rose- it brought me you guys. I've never had people like you lot in my life before it feels nice but I'm scared that it won't last out of this place
Max- mini lives legit around the corner from me and Olivia lives in the town over from me but the question is. Where do you live? You've never said anything
Rose- it's because it's complicated right now. You know where my house is because of my brother well my old house now... I'm moving to Yatley so I'm gonna live near all of you but we might not even be friends when we get out. We will probably say that we will keep in touch but we won't that's what always happens.
Max- hey McGuire don't think like that... Yatley might seem big but it's a small place we will bump into each other and non of us are going to act like strangers. Besides after everything we've done we all will have each other no one else will want us or accept us and that is the hard truth. We will literally be a group of ex delinquents. What street are you moving on anyway?
Rose- you're very right let's just see what happens then. And I have no idea my mum won't tell me that until the day I come home. She's weird with these types of things.
Max- that is a bit strange. Well I will find someone to give me your number and when you get out I will shoot you a text.
Rose- Max I know my number off by heart *she says before ripping the corner of a poster off of a wall and a pen out of her pocked and writing her number down on it* keep it safe no one around Yatley knows me I keep myself to myself. When you get out on my release date message me and if I get back to you I've been released and if I don't I've had my time extended *she laughs*
Max- I'll put it in my suitcase I never have to go in there for anything and it's always under my bed so there's no chance of loosing it I will give it to Harvey too when we get our phones. Can we stop by my room so I don't loose it?
Rose- yeah sure. Don't even say excuse the mess I've already seen it Max *she laughs*
Max- don't violate me like that *he jokes*
*they stop by his room and he puts the number away safely in a zipped pocket in his suitcase they head back to the centre and see that everyone is sat in silence*
Max- why is everyone so quiet?
Mini- Harvey finally stood up to Philip
Max- about time too. But what did he do this time?
*they all explain*
Olivia- what I'm curious about though is how did the fight break out between you guys in the first place?
Harvey- basically what happened was Philip made a sly comment about mini and Rose saying that they were the two ugly girls in the group and that Olivia was the pretty and dumb one. Max stood up for them and Philip didn't like it and then he swung at Max and you know what Max is like he won't just stand there and let himself get hit so he swung back and then the whole situation unraveled *he said sounding really tired and frustrated*
Mini- I don't give a shit about what that prick thinks of me. I'm pretty enough and my personality is banging he's just jealous because Rose told him to fuck off the first time he tried it on with me and he doesn't like Rose because she tells him straight and will act on her threats not to mention how he's found out she's the little sister of the guy he absolutely hates
Rose- mini shush *she says trying to prevent another fight from kicking off as Philip was still in the room*
Mini- but thank you Max for standing up for me *she says kind of flirty*
Guard- get back to work I let you guys have too much free time I'm gonna loose my job if I get caught!
*they all get back to work*