Chapter One 04

A few days has passed with me just spending time with my classmates. Nothing eventful really happened, until this morning when Byakuya announced something.

"I would like to hold a party," The progeny declared.

A.... party....?

Everyone seemed to wonder why Byakuya decided to hold a party.

I wonder... how long has it been since I last went to a party....

I zoned out for the rest of the conversation until the topic of who'll be taking the cleaning duty came up.

My head perked up at the mention of a draw, suggested by the one and only Nagito.

Everyone picked a stick from Nagito's hands until I was the only one left. I went up to the albino male and grabbed a stick with my fingers gently brushing against his soft skin. I blushed before quickly going back to sit down at the table.

His skin... it's so soft....

I checked my stick to see no red line causing me to sigh in relief. I looked around the room to find who was stuck on cleaning duty until I heard Hajime laugh.

"For the Ultimate Lucky Student you seem to be a bit unlucky," It was Nagito who got stuck in cleaning duty.

Realizing this, I quickly raised my hand and stood up, "Hey-hey! Is it okay for me to be stuck on cleaning duty as well?" I asked Byakuya since he's the leader.

"If you were to volunteer then what was the point of holding a draw?" Byakuya glared at me, but still gave me permission.

I silently cheered and made my way to the luckster, "Guess we're both stuck in cleaning duty," I grinned.

"I wonder why you volunteered to spend time cleaning with someone like me," Nagito sighed.

"Hey! For you information, I'm actually a decent cleaner! Plus, if it's to spend time with you then I'd gladly do anything!" I exclaimed causing Nagito's pale face to turn into a light shade of red.

"How cute," I smiled.

He chuckled and inched his face close to my ear, "You really are special....Y/n...." He whispered causing my face to erupt in flames.

"Uh- Uhm- Huh? Wh-What?" I stammered.

He backed away from me and laughed, "Since we're on cleaning duty, we better get started," And with that, he left me and my rapidly beating heart behind.

These feelings.... are genuine.....