Chapter Four 07

"Wakey, wakey~" I woke up to Nagito shaking me.

"Hmm?" I rubbed my eyes sleepily and sat up on the bed, "Good morning..." I yawned.

"Morning," Nagito greeted back.

"What time is it?" I stood up from the bed.

"How about we go to the lounge and check, alright?" Nagito held out his hand to me in which I took.

We both exited his room and walked to the lounge to see everyone crowded at the telephone.

"Y-Y/n?! Why are you here?! You're supposed to be at the Grape House!" Kazuchi pointed at me.

"I stayed in Nagito's room for the night..."

"Y/n? They're there with you guys?" I heard the voice of Hajime come from the telephone that Fuyuhiko was holding.

"Yup, apparently they stayed at Nagito's room," Fuyuhiko responded.

"Uhm... You weren't doing anything like having-" I glared at Kazuichi before he could even finish his sentence.

"What happened? Why are you guys in the lounge and not at the Grape Tower?" I diverted my attention away from Kazuichi and questioned.

"The elevator's fuckin' broken..."

"Oh, I see..."

"A-Anyway.... Are you guys safe?" Hajime asked from the phone.

"Yeah, we're all safe... we just can't find Nekomaru anywhere," I widened my eyes at Fuyuhiko's response.

Mechamaru's missing?!

"Didn't you hear... the body discovery announcement earlier....?" Hajime cautiously asked.

"HE'S DEAD?!" Kazuichi shrieked.

"Tch, so that's what it was...!" Fuyuhiko clenched his teeth in anger, "Where... was he killed?"

"Grape Tower... when I went there this morning, he was already...." Hajime trailed off.

"I see... Grape Tower..." Fuyuhiko nodded his head, "If the door to Strawberry Hall wasn't broken, we'd be able to enter the tower and... Holy shit! That's it!" Fuyuhiko gasped in realization.

"The killer broke the elevator and the Strawberry Hall door, so they could split everyone up and prevent us from doing a proper investigation!"

How smart of them...

"What about another way? Is there any way you can get here?" Hajime asked.

"I guess we could ask Kazuichi to fix the elevator," Fuyuhiko suggested, "After all... he's out last hope."

"Yeah, but... I'd need some parts in order to fix the button at Strawberry Hall..." Kazuichi scratched the back of his neck, "But I might be able to fix the elevator," The mechanic said reassuringly.

"Okay... we'll be waiting..." And with that, Hajime hung up.

I turned to look at Nagito to see him in deep thought, "Hey, Nagito..." Fuyuhiko called out the the luckster.

No response.

"Hey..." Fuyuhiko called out again, "Are you even listening?!"

"Hey, are you listening?" Fuyuhiko repeated causing Nagito to snap out of his trance.

"Huh...?" Nagito let out.

lovesick || nagito x readerOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara