0̸̨͍̭͔̮̩̫̀̓1̶̢̰͔̜̳͇͔̭̙͙͆́̈͌̃͒͗͝

"Y/n?" I felt someone tap me on my shoulder, ripping me away from my daydream.

"H-Huh?" I turned to look at the person who tapped me to see Chiaki.

Hello there! My name is Y/n L/n and I go to this super elite school called Hope's Peak Academy. Hope's Peak, or HPA for short, is a government funded school created to develop and research the talents of exceptional high school age children known as Super High School Level talents or Ultimates.

Fun fact! I'm currently in my second year and enrolled into HPA as the Ultimate Sunshine. Honestly, I don't even get how being overly-positive is a talent. Then again.... I am frequently told that I spread positivity wherever I go... It might be an exageration but still! I'm happy that I got enrolled here.

"Are you okay? You've been staring at Nagito for a while now," My cheeks flushed in embarrassment at the gamer's words.

"W-What?! M-Me? Staring at N-Nagito? Y-You're wrong!" I frantically denied.

Chiaki laughed at my response, "Oh c'mon Y/n... It's obvious that you like Nagito... Well, it's obvious to everyone except Nagito..."

"Am I really that obvious?!" I panicked.

"Yup! Now c'mon, let's go grab some lunch," I stood up from my seat and headed out of the classroom and towards the cafeteria.

***

I stood in front of the gates of Hope's Peak Academy's main building.

"In the end, Chiaki ditched me for that Hajime guy..." I sighed and walked away from the school.

I wouldn't even be surprised if they were in some kind of relationship-

Thud

My thoughts were cut off as I bumped into someone causing me to fall onto the ground.

"Oh, Y/n! I'm so sorry you had to bump into someone like me," It was my neighbor and long-time crush, Nagito Komaeda, "Are you okay?" Nagito held out his hand for me to take.

I blushed and stared at his hand for a while before finally taking it. Nagito smiled and pulled me up from the ground.

"H-Hey... N-Nagito..." I looked down at the ground to hide my reddening face.

"Hello, Y/n... I'm really sorry that you had to bump into trash like me..." Nagito smiled apologetically.

"H-Huh? What are you talking about? Y-You're not trash!" I looked up from the ground and scolded him for saying such words directed to himself.

Nagito let out a chuckle, "You think so? Wow, I'm so honored! To think that an Ultimate like you would say such things to someone like me," His face turned red and he started to breath heavily, "It fills me.. with so much h-hope!" He grinned and embraced himself.

"There he goes again," I stared at the ultimate with a small smile.

"H-Hey since we're here... H-How about we walk home together?" I forced the words out of my mouth.

You can do this, Y/n!

Nagito stopped hugging himself and looked at me with a surprised expression, "You... want to walk home with... me...?" He questioned.

"Yup! We're neighbors after all!" I brightly smiled.

This is your chance to ask him out...! And possibly confess to him!!

Nagito lips curled into a small smile, "Sure."