Chapter Six: 544

"And that's why you have to go to Bournemouth? Elise, this is a trap and you know it."

Jared huffed. I was starting to regret telling him. 

"You're not going Elise." Tyler hissed.

Him too.

"Even if it is a trap, it's a poor one. They want the group, and they know you won't go after me if I'm caught." Jared shook his head.

"You're wrong Elise, we would go after you. My decision is final, you're not going!" He slammed his hand on the table. I stood up and walked over to him.

"Listen Jared, you're not the boss of me. L wants me, not you, not Tyler! So stop acting like the leader, because we don't need one. We need someone who can shoot, not lead." He stood there, dumbfounded.

"What. Did. That. Letter. Say." He growled. I shrunk back.

"Nothing that concerns you. Don't try to scare it out of me, it won't work." I had never seen him so angry.

"THIS HOUSE IS WICKED!" I heard Collin yell. The door opened, and he stood there.

"Have you seen the kitchen! There's a deep fryer AND a crock pot! Whoa, what's going on in here?" He smirked.

"Leave Collin." Tyler snapped and pushed him out the door. Slamming it, he locked it before turning back to me.

"Why does L want you! I know he told you about it in that letter, so tell me what was in it." I shook my head. I wouldn't tell him, he'd freak.

"Then you're out. If your so much of a threat, then why should you stay here? We'll give you to BrickStone, and you'll be out of our hair." Jared stated. I turned to him, shocked. He wouldn't do that, he couldn't!

"What!" Tyler and I exclaimed at the same time. He was just as confused as I was. Jared grabbed my suitcase and shoved it at me.

"Go." He commanded. I gaped at him, he wasn't kidding. The one person I could trust, who knew me, was screwing me over.

"Fine. I'll take you there myself. Tyler grab her." I panicked. Tyler's face was filled with guilt as he lunged for me. I rolled out of his grip, just to see Jared running at me.

"No!" I yelped as I felt my arms being yanked back. I kicked, but only felt air as Tyler brought me to my feet. Jared pulled handcuffs from his back pocket.

He had planned this.

"You're BrickStone aren't you! The both of you, you're traitors. HANNAH, EMILY! GET OUT OF THE HOUSE!" I screamed. Jared slapped me and covered my mouth with a scarf that was on the table.

"We're not BrickStone idiot. Elise if you're not going to tell us, you're going to have to be an enemy." Tyler pushed me to Jared and that was when I made my move.

I rolled forward, crashing into Jared's legs. He fell over on impact and I ran past him. Turning towards the door, I noticed Tyler in front of it. Quickly, I ran to the window.

"Just tell us what was on that letter Elise. We don't need to fight, and plus you won't win." Jared was now standing, advancing on me.

"You planned this, the two of you. This is what BrickStone wants, for us to turn one each other. I can't tell you, just drop it." Jared shook his head.

"No. You can't keep things like this from us. I put up with Bradley, whoever the hell that is. We're a group, and now I have an excuse to get rid of some excess weight." His words stung, and Tyler pounced on me. Handcuffing my hands together, he sat on my back as Jared left the room.