33. My Star ⭐

Sandhya Pov

Today, I woke up a bit early as usual with a smile and got ready.

I planned a surprise to express my feelings to Akash and tell him that he is now forgiven. I hope my plan works. I am eager to see his reaction. I blushed shyly and came out of my room.

I got to know that whatever rituals which are going to happen today? Only requires bride's presence along with the aunties and everyone else is instructed to focus on their dance rehearsals.

I finished my breakfast and went to do my dance rehearsal for final finish. After being sure that all my steps are perfect I showed my dance to the choreographers.

The choreographers got quite impressed by my performance and said,

"You are fully prepared to set the stage on fire."

I giggled on their statement and thanked them for such awesome complement.

The choreographer dismissed me earlier while others were still struggling to ace their steps.

Now only I am the one who is free while others are still rehearsing. What to do now for passing my time?

I got an idea and move towards my parent's room.

I knocked the door once and waited for their response.

It's been two minutes since I am waiting for them to open the gate.

"Why they are not opening the door?", I muttered to myself confusedly.

I knocked the door again. I guess they didn't heard the knock before so I banged a bit harder this time and it worked.

Mom opened the door and said,

"A..Adhya beta! D..do y..you want something?"

Strange! Why she is stammering? I eyed her suspiciously and enquired,

"Can't I visit my parents?"

"Oh-no! Its nothing like that beta. Y...you can surely visit us.", She said hesitantly.

Something is definitely wrong. She grabbed my hand and took me inside her room. I roamed my eyes around the room suspiciously. I saw Dad sitting on the edge of the bed and rubbing his nape with a cute smile plastered on his lips.

Cute smile! Once again strange!

Hmm! Dal me kuch to kala hai.

My eyes fall on Dad's neck which is covered no smudged with some reddish colour thing. Wait! Is it lipstick? Oh God! My eyes became wide. Now I understand why they took so much time to open the gate. Shit! It's so embarrassing. I ruined their romantic moment.

"What happened Adhya? Is everything alright?", Dad enquired.

Initially I shook my head in denial but soon covered it with a nod and said,

"Yeah Dad everything is absolutely fine."

"Umm! Actually! I came here to inform you guys that I am going home.", I blurted the first thing that came into my mind.