31. Currraaazie.... Crazy In Love.

Sandhya Pov

I came back to my room smiling like a teenage girl. Akash's shocking reaction kept on flashing infront of my eyes which increases the intensity of my smile even more. I looked at my reflection in the full length mirror and blushed shyly. I bite my lower lip, cover my mouth by my palms and started giggling. I have gone currraaazie.... Crazy in love with my husband.

Someone knocked on the door disturbing my moment of adoring myself. I close my eyes and shook my head to get rid of all these colourful romantic butterflies flying around my head.

Again someone knocked but this time a bit louder than earlier.

"Coming.", I said and rushed to open the gate.

I saw Neha standing outside with an annoying expression plastered over her face. Bloody mood spoiler!

"Yes Neha.", I asked masking my irritation behind my fake smile.

"Sonia Di is calling you.", She informed irritatedly and went away.

What's wrong with this girl? I don't understand her problem. She is the one who is hitting on my husband and now showing her attitude as well.

I locked the gate annoyingly and move towards Sonia's room. I knocked once and waited for her to open the gate.

"Hey Sonia! You called me?", I enquired the moment she opened the door.

Initially she seems confused then said,

"Oh Yes Twinny. Come inside.", She dragged me inside her room.

"You will have to perform a couple dance. You have two options regarding your partner. You can choose between Akash and Mayank."

The moment she took Mayank's name I gave her a look which says 'how could you consider Mayank as an option? I am never going to perform with that man.'

"Don't look at me like that.", She said nervously.

"I am not interested in couple dance. I will do a solo performance.", I ordered her while folding my arms across my chest.

I don't need any partner. I know I have the potential to rock the show all alone because I am a great dancer.

"Actually Twinny you four people are left and the wedding planners said only three more performances are possible. So, I thought to set two solos and one couple dance like this you all will get to take part in my sangeet ceremony.", She enlightened me.

Four people! But she only took mine, Mayank and Akash's name. Who is the fourth one?

"It's Okay if you are not comfortable with couple dance. I will ask Neha to dance with Akash."

My blood boiled with the thought of Akash and Neha dancing together.

"No Akash is not allowed to dance with Neha.", I said instantly.

"Oh-okay! Then with whom he is allowed madam?", She enquired amusedly.

"I don't know but Neha is not an option for him.", I replied authoritatively.

She raised her eyebrows teasingly and said,

"Getting possessive about your husband haan?. Impressive!"

I blushed shyly and started looking here and there except Sonia when suddenly my eyes caught someone. I saw Satvik through the mirror hiding below the bed. What is he doing here? and that too under the bed!