1.

Sandhya POV

'Rahul uncle! What is he doing here?'

I wiped away the tears from my eyes and cheeks and stood up abruptly. Rahul uncle is one of my favourite uncle. If God would have given me a father? Then I think he must be like Rahul uncle.

"Hello Adhya beta (My child). How are you?" He asked me.

"I am fine uncle." I replied and tried hard to smile genuinely.

"No Masaji (Uncle), She is lying, She was crying few minutes before." Said Roshini.

(Masaji = Mother's sister's husband.)

"What happened Adhya beta (My child)? You can share it with me...It's okay if you don't want to, I will not force you but still I insist, I can help you."

The moment he said those words I lost control over my emotions and began to cry.

"Hey, It's okay, It's okay, Relax! I am here with you, Sit down.", He made me sit down on the bench.

"Roshini bring some water for her."

He sat down beside me and started rubbing my back soothingly.

"What's the matter Adhya?", He enquired.

"Pri-princi-pal sir rusticated me.", I said sobbing hard.

"What! But why?", He enquired being shock.

I explained him everything whatever happened between me and Lily and how principal sir caught us.

"Relax! I will not let anything wrong happen to you. I will talk to your principal." He assured me and looked at him hopefully.

"Hey Dad, what are you doing here? and what happened to her? Why is she crying?" Asked Rahul uncle's son.

"Nothing, You stay with her, I am coming.", Said Rahul uncle and went towards the principal's office.

Rahul uncle have two sons, both of them are identical twins, their names are Luv and Kush, It's very tough to differentiate between them.

"What happened Dee? What's wrong? Did someone hurt you? Tell me the name of that person, I will surely break their nose.", He made fist with his hand and squeezed his eyebrows being determined

I smiled on his cute antics. I wish! I also had a brother like him.

"Who are you? Luv or Kush?", I enquired.

"Hehehe! Guess Guess," He wiggled his eyebrows with mischief.

"Ummmm! Luv?" I guessed.

"Nah! It's one and only Kush Mittal." He announced proudly and lifted his shirt's collar.

"Now tell me, whose nose I need to break?", He enquired showing the same determination.

"Principal sir's," I replied and his eyes turned wide.

"What!", He reacted shockingly.

I nodded my head in approval.

"Well, then I am out of the reach but you don't worry Dad will handle him very well.", He assured me.

"I hope so.", I said.

"Don't worry Di. My Dad is great.", He said.

"Yes, he is.", I wishpered.

After sometime Rahul uncle came out of the principal's office. His facial expression is very serious.

I immediately stood up from the bench and looked at him hopefully.