35. Cutepie Hubby

Sandhya Pov

I can't express how good I am feeling right now after watching happiness in the eyes of all my loved ones.

Three years ago I made a decision which had ruined their happiness and today my another decision has healed their hearts specially Akash's. He is continuously grinning in happiness and watching his smiling face is a treat to my eyes. My Akash's charming smile is back on his face.

I stared at him adoringly. He felt my gaze on him and looked at me with same adoration. He raised his eyebrow questioningly. I shook my head and smiled shyly. He smirked suspiciously on my reaction which increased the intensity of my shyness and I lowered my head.

Neha grabbed my hand and dragged me towards the mehndi artist. She made me sit down beside Sonia who is already getting mehndi applied on her hands by another mehndi artist.

"Wow! Twinny I am impressed. I never thought my sister could be so romantic.", Sonia wishpered teasingly and bumped her shoulder with mine.

I blushed shyly after hearing her comment while she giggled looking at my flushed face.

Mehndi artist gestured me to forward my hand and I obeyed her. She started making various different patterns on my palm.

I felt someone's gaze on me and roamed my eyes suspiciously. I found my husband standing in the corner of the hall and looking at me adorably.

I raised my eyebrows questioningly. He pointed towards the exit of the hall and gestured me to come out.

I looked at the mehndi artist who is applying mehndi on my palm and realised that I can't go out.

I looked at him and shook my head in denial. He rolled out his lower lip sadly and pouted pleadingly.

Oh God! He is looking so cute I just want to pull his cheeks.

I turn my head left and right and noticed that everyone is busy in their own world.

If I try then I might be able to get out of here successfully. Okay! Let's try Adhya for your cutepie hubby. Huh! Whom I am trying to fool? The reality is I also want to go and be with him.

"Didi (Sister) just a minute. I will be back soon.", I said to my mehndi artist and stood up.

Akash's eyes lit up after watching me getting up from my seat. He rushed towards the exit and I followed his lead.

The moment I came out of the hall I spotted my husband and move towards him.

"What's it Akash? Why....", He didn't let me finish my query, grabbed my wrist and pulled me for a tight hug.

My eyes became wide because of his sudden action.

"Akash someone will see us.", I said scaredly.

"So what? Let them see. I am hugging my own wife not somebody's else.", He said and I chuckled.

"You have no idea Tittly. How eager I was just to hold you like this.", He said while swaying us a bit.

I closed my eyes, inhaled deeply and drowned myself into his warmth. I adjusted my head on his shoulder more comfortably. I desperately want to lock my fingers around him but I can't because of my mehndi.