23. New Beginning

Sandhya Pov

Akash along with Mahima Aunty and Binod uncle went their home while I left on my scooty.

I kept on thinking about what Mahima Aunty said to me. Am I ready for that step? Am I ready to get married?

I reached home parked my scooty and came inside.

"Sandhya! What are you doing here? Rahul told me that you are going to search for Akash.", Mom said confusedly.

"Akash is back Mom.", I said and informed her everything.

"Thank God he missed that flight. Let's go I want to meet Mahima Bhabhi.", She said.

She grabbed my hand and dragged me with her without even giving me any chance to protest or say something.

I need some time to sort out myself and the havoc that's going in between my heart and my mind. Right now least I expect is meeting those people who are the reason behind this havoc

"Mom don't you think we should visit her some other time!", I said hesitantly before getting inside the car.

"Why so Sandhya? Are you hiding something?", She enquired suspiciously.

"Noh! No Mom...It's just...I..I thought may be she needs to rest and we might disturb her!", I instantly replied hesitantly.

She looked at me doubtfully but still nodded her head and sat down on the driver's seat.

"I just want to make sure that she is fine.", She said.

Whoever has said that Mom knows everything is not wrong. Before her suspicions get confirmed I silently sat down on the passenger seat.

After few minutes of driving we finally reached the Goenka Mansion.

I looked at the building and my heart started thumping. I don't want to go inside but I don't have any other option. I turn my head and saw the garden where I wanted to go when I was ill. Great! An idea popped up into my mind.

"Mom you go inside I want to see that garden.", I said.

I didn't wait for her approval and rushed towards the garden.

Thank God! I sighed in relief and sat down on the swing. Atleast I got some time in peace.

Help me God please give me some hints like you always do. I remembered my dream on which I tried to suicide just because Akash and Tittly were going to get married.

I interpreted that dream as a hint to stay away from Akash but now what? According to Akash I am his Tittly which means I was the one who was going to get married to him. Did I misinterpret God's hint?

"God What's your hint?", I asked while lifting up my head to look at the sky but Instead of sky Akash's face came into view. Aakash! What is he doing here? Dumbo! It's his house.

"Why didn't you came inside?", He enquired.

"Umm! I always wanted to come here so, here I am.", I said.

I didn't lie. It's true, I always wanted to visit this garden but today I have some other reasons to come here.

"It's beautiful.", I said.

"Yeah, It is but not more than you.", He said teasingly.

I just smiled casually on his complement.

I asked for the hint God not to send my problem infront of me.

"What's it Sandhya?", He asked.

"Huh?", I enquired confusedly.

"Something is bothering you. You can share with me. If you want!", He said.