One

Zari POV
8/14   6:23pm

"Zari come on folks!" Ali said besides me, dragging out her sentence making it more dramatic than it already is. I rolled my eyes at her as I placed another pair of 12's on a ledge. "Why do you en want me to go so bad, dese yo peoples not mines" I tell her while dusting a spot off of the shoes. "Because foe one I want you to get yo antisocial ass out the house. Maybe en meet someone" she said followed by a loud thud. I look behind me to see her dumbass sprawled out onna floor right next to my bed. I tried my hardest to keep my laughter in. Keyword tried. "That's what yo dumbass get" I say laughing. "Oh ha ha" she said while getting up off of the floor and going back on my bed.

"For real Ali why you en want me to go, don't you got friends for dat type of shit?" I ask while going back to fixing up my closet. "Nah bitches is fake" she said almost making me shout like the lady in the back of the church. "Say it again ion think the bitches in da back heard you!" I yelled laughin at myself.

"Fr Zari, ion fuck wit people like dat no moe. And plus Dre fine ass gonna be there lookin foe you" she said making me whip my head round. "Who tf is Jay?!" I yell out. "First lower yo tone, you know im fucking sensitive. And second Dre, my dad's friend son that always came to the family functions when you'd be out ha. The nigga you was soooo in love wit back den" she said cracking up. "Bitch ion love nobody except foe a bag. Mrs bag a bitch" I told her making her laugh en harder. "You goofy as hell foe dat" she said clutching her stomach.

"But for real, since you aint been home for like 6 years Dre been lookin foe you, he thought you died at some point too" she said making me scrunch my face up. "Aht aht, I didn't tell him that shit. That's his dumbass thinking that shit" she said kissing her teethe. "I don't know Ali, I ain't been to a party in I don't know how long" I said putting up a pair of white 13's. "You and dese damn shoes bruh... but anyways I just wanna take you out this once. Its the back to school party and everything. Everyone gonna be dere en BoBo" she said. "AHH MY BITCH BOBO GONNA BE DERE WHY YOU AINT SAY SHII" I said getting all happy and doin my little dancey dance.

"Bruh you care moe bout BoBo den me, see bitches fake asf" she said laying back on my bed. "Aye at least BoBo aint smack my ass wit a-" "aht aht, bitch I was 3 and you keep using that against me like I tried too" she said interrupting me. "You still slapped me wit a spatula doe" I said stale facing her. "Feelin froggy... den leap" she said stale facing me back.

"What time dis bitch start?" I ask turning back to the closet. "Erm in bout an hour" she said making me nod my head. "I hope you know that im picking your fit" Ali said making me snap my head back. "Like hell you is, you gonna make me look like a whole hoe" I said while taking off my hoodie. "BITCH!" Ali said making me jump a little, ion like sudden loud noises im not ready foe. "What damn" I said clutching my chest a luh. "When was you gonna tell me you got tatts" she said moving towards me. She grabbed my arm expecting the sleeve I got done 2 months ago. "Girl I got dis done a while back" I tell her shifting my arm with her movements. "Must be nice my mama don't let me get shit" she said rolling her eyes making my chuckle. "You good babes" I said while placing my hoodie down on a near by chair.

"Please let me pick yo fit out tho" she said giving me those puppy dog eyes. I stale faced her back before giving in and moving to the side so that she can get in my closet. "Since when was you into Gucci?" she asked looking around. "Since I could afford it" I said. "Damn you makin money money huh?" she said while skimming through everything possible. "Ite give me a second you go get in the shower and shiii and I got this" she said waving me off. So I leave her to it and walk into my bathroom doing my little routine. And after about 45 minutes im back in my room with my towel clutched round me. "Bout time yo yellow ass got out there, I need to get ready too" she whined and walked in wit her duffle. "Where da clothes?" I ask while sitting down on my bed. "They over dere on yo vanity" she said before closing the door to my bathroom.