Six

Zari's POV
8/16     3:00 pm

"Zari you know they got a dance team and allat here right" Ali said next to me. I looked up from my textbook facing her as to where this came from. "Ali... you know ion dance no moe. Not after what happened anyways" I said the last part under my breath. "Zari your a dancer bruh, and you know that shit cuhh" Ali said looking dead at me. I just shrugged my shoulders and continued to finish these notes. One thing ion play bout is my grades, my mama taught me better den to let them bitches slip.

"Oop whats up wit you and Leon doe?" she asked making my cheeks heat up at the memory after Leon walked off. "Erm nun we jus met in Ms. Patterson class. We had to work together and everything thats all" I said writing down my next sentence. "I mean he is askin foe yo snap and insta so I could only assume" Ali said laughing making my body squirm around in the chair. "Dre is so gonna kill that nigga" Bobo said behind us making Ali laugh louder. "He really is doe, and I cant blame him" the guy besides Bobo said. I turned around to see exactly who it was only to see some light skinned nigga wit a bag of chips practically in his mouth. "And you are?" I questioned. I've seen him before I jus dont remember where. "Im Chris beautiful, I'm BoBo and Dre's friend" he said before dipping his head back and emptying the rest of the contents in the bag into his mouth. I just nodded my head and turned back towards my work.

"I hope you know that you trying out for the team tomma, I already got you signed up and everything so you aint backin out" Ali said making me scrunch my face up at ha. "Aht aht, I neva said-" "merch you can dance too" Chris said butting in still crunching on those cheeto puffs. "Merch you a fat ass" I said glaring back at him before turning back to Ali. "Why do you en want me to keep dancing folks. You know my issue wit it and you keep pushin me" I said. "I wouldn't have done it if yo daddy aint say shit to me. He wanna see the old Zarmonia, the one that danced, the one that aint put up a whole act jus so people wont ask ha questions" Ali said. "Well she died just like ha mama" I said before turning back to my work. It went silent for a minute before the sound of the bell going off. I quickly packed my bags and hurried out of the classroom before Ali or Bobo to catch up with me.

I kept walking even when they called my name after me. I didnt stop walking until I bump into someone. "My bad" I said looking up to see none other than my escape goat. "Leon can you do me a favor?" I ask as I continue to speed walk with him catching up behind me. "Yuh what you need mamas?" he asked fallin in step right next to me. "Can u take me home?" I asked pushing my book bag up over my shoulder. "Ion wanna take a ride with my cousins right now" I said as we exited the building. "Yuh sure lets go" he said with his deep ass voice. Ooo that shit so sexc.

I followed him to a highlighter green challenger with blacked out windows. I can't lie it was nice but I'm more of a camero girl. He opened the door for me before getting in on his side which I thanked him for. "Ite wheres yo place at?" he asked as he drove out of the lot. "Erm drop me off at 12th street and Millium (made up)" I told him as I took my phone out to see who was calling me. I answered on the third ring "hello?" I said into the phone.

"You just don't listen do you Zari?" Dre said on the other line catching me off guard. I thought it was Ali or Bobo callin me. "What do you want foe?" I asked rolling my eyes like he can see me. "Don't worry I got you lata, I told your ass not to be round dat nigga but you gonna get it" he said chuckling. "Fuck out my face" I said before hanging up. "You good mamas?" Leon asked putting his hand on my thigh making butterflies erupt in my stomach. "Y-yuh" I stuttered a little before turning to look back out the window. Seconds later the radio turned on to DNA by kendrick Lamar. "Boy what you know bout DNA, I didn't think no one still listened to him but me" I said turning back to him eyebrows raised. "Aye I might be a hood nigga but that don't mean I gotta listen to some of that mumbo jumbo rap shit" he said while gripping my thigh a little tighter and moving it up further. It gave me shivers.

"Interestin" was all I said while taking a good look at him. Leon is fine and he knows it, especially with that little scruff growing on his chin, makes me wanna- "Zari you heard me?" he asked knocking me out of my thought. "Nah my bad I-I spaced out what you say?" I asked trying to control myself. "I asked if you wanted to chill right now?" he asked while looking me dead in the eye. He bit his bottom lip making them look so good and kissable. I wonder what he tastes like. I didnt notice his hand was so far up until his hand reached my area. He started to rub me through my pants making me rub against him. "Maybe we should stop" I said as he pressed against me a little harder. "I can basically feel you through them bitches Zari damn" he said cupping it before removing his hand and going back to driving. This shit just got a whole lot more complicated...

"Ite Zari you gonna be meetin da trap today" Pops told me as he drove down another street. I still didn't get over everything that happened almost an hour ago with Leon. By the time I got home I ran up the stairs and quickly took a shower before Pops got home to tell me to come on. "What I gotta know these niggas foe Pops, its only business aint nun bout dese niggas I gotta learn" I said scoffing. "Lose that mothafuckin attitude first off got me fucked up thinking I'm one of yo damn friends" he said ranting. "Got me fucked up, thats why imma get Dre on yo ass!" he yelled out as he parked the car in front of an old looking warehouse. I quickly got out and walked around to his side of the car. "DRE'S NOT GOING TO DO SHIT FOR THE LAST FUCKING TIME!" I yelled and stormed off into the building.

The strong scent of weed and wet ass took over my senses making me scrunch my face up. "Smells like shit in ha!" I said trying to make sure Pops heard me from outside. "Gonna get yo ass whooped thats whats finna happen!" he yelled back while locking the car and walking towards the building.

Once he got in he lead me through a couple of hallways until we reached the main area of the place. I noticed that Chris guy was here along with that other guy from the cookout with Dre and BoBo too. I forgot his name doe. "Whats up Zari" Chris said getting up and putting his arm round me. "How you know my daughter?" Pops asked eyeing Chris up and down making me laugh. "This my nigga pops" I said snickering making everyone look over to us in confusion. It went silent for a minute making the situation even funnier. That and the fact Pops was gripping the gun in his waist band. Looks like someones trigger happy!!!!!

"The fuck you mean thats yo nigga?" a familiar voice said behind me making me groan out in frustration. "I mean what I said Dre" I said rolling my eyes not en looking back at him. "Marcus would you allow me to get Zari foe a min?" Dre asked politely causing me to snap my head at him. "Take ha, she jus said yo ass wouldn't do nun in the car too" Pops said making me snap my head to him. "Snitchin ass bro" I said before I was lifted in the air and carried away by none other than Dre.

"Unhand me peasant!" I yelled as he continued to walk down the hallway with me over his shoulder. "Nah because you don't know how to listen. Imma show you what the fuck you get now" he said before busting open a door and throwing me down against a cushion of some sort.

"You aint bout shit!"

I just wanted to thank you all for voting and supporting my book. It is deeply appreciated and I'm working on the next chapter so it should be up soon <3