Eleven

Dre's POV

"Any news on Marcus or Lil B and em?" I asked BoBo. "Nah they all been quiet, something dont sit right wit me folks, but imma listen and stay here with Ali and my mama" Bobo said sighing. "Hows Zari?" he asked making me chuckle. "She knocked out" I said peaking over at her. Her hair was all messy and shii along the pillows, I can get used to sum like this.

"Damn ite, tell ha that Ali wanna talk to ha when she wakes up" he said before hanging up. "I told yo ass you was gonna be knocked out" I said before getting up. I pulled my shorts back up just in time for the bell to sound. I ended up ordering some chinese food after Zari tapped out and fell asleep. I put a freshly rolled blunt against my lips, and lit it. Taking a quick drag before opening the door.

Bang

I didn't have enough time to realize what was happening before I dropped to the ground. I clutched my stomach as blood spilled out onto my hand. "Fuck!" I yelled as my breathing quickened. "I told yo dumbass to stay away from whats mine" Leon said stepping over me. "She aint yo's fool" I said smirking. "Nah she gonna be mines now. Thanks for putting her to sleep for me, but I got ha now" he said walking thru the house. It didnt take long before the darkness took over and everything stilled.

I didn't get a chance to have a family of my own, hell I didn't get to have my daughter that I always wanted. I won't be able to marry Zari like I always planned too. Damn I won't en get to see the gang no moe...

BoBo's POV

"Be careful bro, we don't need nun happening to you either" Ali said just as I unbuckled my seat belt. "Calm yo ass down ghee, I'm fine I'm just trynna check sum" I said getting out the car, walking up to uncle's house. I noticed it just as I got up the steps that it was unlocked. I grabbed my gun out of my waist band slowly opening the door until it hit something. "Shit" I said rushing through the door already knowing what happened.

"Fuck Dre!" I said bending down covering his stomach. He was still breathing gratefully. I took my shirt off and pressed it to his stomach. Ali appeared a couple seconds later standing in the doorway... frozen.

"ALI CALL AN AMBULANCE, HE DON'T GOT MUCH TIME!" I yelled putting more pressure on his stomach. Blood dripped down from his mouth making me even more scared. "CALL EM RIGHT NOW!" I yelled at Ali who snapped out of it and dialed 911.

"Hello, yes my friend was shot at 65th and Auburn. He's lost a lot of blood please hurry!" she yelled and started to cry. "Fuck where's Zari" I said just below a whisper. Aint no way she aint hear this gunshot. "Shit!" I said while trying to figure this out. "Ali go find Zari" I told her which she nodded and rushed up the stairs. She came back down sooner than I thought but sum was off. Ha hands started shaking and even more tears ran down ha face.

"She gone" Ali said making my stomach drop. "They took her bro!" she yelled out crying.  I kept taking deep breaths trying to calm myself. I can't lose both of em bro, I can't. Especially since Zari just got back, we reunited again. I can't have no one breaking our shit up now. Zari aint en meet my son yet.

"The ambulance here!" Ali said getting up to her feet. "Sir we need you to move so we can take him" a guy said coming next to me. "Bruh if I move he gonna die" I said pushing down on him a little tighter. "Sir we have it from here" another guys said pushing me back. I got up just as Ali ran to me crying into my arms. "They gonna be ok ghee" I said wiping the sweat off my forehead. "They gonna be alright" I said wiping the tears that fell down my face too.

Fuck!

Dre's POV

"Hi daddy" a little boy said in front of me. He was no more than 3 years old, and on top of that he looked oddly familiar. It confused me to the max bruh. "Who you?" I asked him bending down in front of him. "My name Eric, grandma been waiting on you" he said hugging me tight. It took me by surprised but I hugged him back. What type of white shit name is that?!

"Andreas is that you?" I heard my mama's voice say. I wiped my head around to see her standing there, covering her mouth just as tears streamed down her cheeks. "Mama" I said before running and hugging her. "What is you doing here boy!" she said between sobs and pushing me away. "Look at how much you've grown" she said placing a hand on my cheek. "I know mama, you should see Zari now" I said chuckling wiping my own tears.

"You talking bout mama" the little boy said besides mama. She picked him up and placed him on ha hip, while giving me the stink eye. "I know Eric hunny he talkin bout yo mama" mama said making me even moe confused. "Who dat is mama?" I asked pointing to the little boy in ha arms. He had dark brown eyes with curly dark brown curly hair. His skin was caramel and he had those 2 moles Zari had under her left eye. "This yo son Andreas." mama said making my stomach drop. "Told yo ass to wrap yo shit up and here you is having a son" she spat stink eyeing me again.

"Eric" I said coming close to him. He reached out and I wrapped him in my arms. I couldn't stop these tears either. Zari was gonna have a boy... she was gonna have my son 3 years ago.