Eightteen

Zari's POV
The next day

"MOVE YO BIG ASS ROUND FOLKS!" Dre screamed jerking me awake. My head started pounding as soon as my eyes opened to the bright white lights in the hospital room. "The fuck happened?" I asked under my breath trying to sit up. Everybody went quiet in the room making me nervous.

"Zari? You ok ghee?" It was BoBo asking me this. I turned my head to see a worried look played on his features. It scared me damn near because all you see on his face is anger and aggression. This nigga dont even smile.

"Yuh what happened?" I asked holding my head that felt like it was splitting open. "You had a panic attack and blacked out right after ghee." he said but cut himself short. "Your dad's in custody Zari" he said and thats all that took for my heart to stop.

"What happened!?" I yelled trying to wrap my hand around the situation. "He shot him mamas, he just lucky he aint dead" Dre said making my whole body tense up. Everything is just falling apart again and now I got to be without my dad... shit just got crazy.

"It was for defense of you, we all saw that he was hitting you and shii and we got the pictures. The nigga wouldn't stop even after you was out" BoBo said trying to make light of the situation. But we all know that Pops is gonna do some time.

And this time I couldn't help the tears that streamed out. My dad was my everything up until now, the only person I could actually rely on. And now he's gone.

"Its ok Zari we all still here" Ali said coming up to hug me and shii. I accepted it though. One small gesture can go a long way.

"Yo pops told us to move you back to the house in L.A. He en said we can stay their with you and everything until everything happens" Dre said coming up next to me putting a hand on my stomach. "I aint neva gonna let nun happen to yall" he said it made me wanna bust out crying en more.

"Ok" was all I said before wiping my tears off my face. Its ok, I had a company that was out for me out there anyways. I can make money from that and support myself and everyone. We all gonna be alright.

After I was released from the hospital everyone B-lined to the airport with our stuff already packed and shii. Titi didn't come with us and said that Ali and BoBo need to finally get the fuck out of ha house which made us all laugh. But I was just happy to go somewhere where he's not. He fucked with my life and caused everyone in the damn group pain. And now we got to deal with it. If it's one thing imma do in life it's the fact that im going to end Leon's life, and dats on my mama.

"Yo you good?" Ali said waving her hand in front of my face snapping me out of my trance. I nod and crack my neck as I look around me. "Yuh everyone been off the airplane, you been out of it for like 30 minutes" she says getting up from her seat besides me. "My bad I was just thinking" I told her as I carefully got up from the uncomfortable seat. "Im hungry" I whine as I get in the plane aisle and reach up to grab my suit case and duffle bag. The guys had the rest of our stuff shipped here while I was in the hospital.

"Me too, oooo lets get some chicken" Ali said practically drooling as she looks back at me. This girl and her fucking chicken I tell you. I just stood there laughing until a flight attendant told us we need to exit the plane.

"It took yall asses long enough to have 3 females come up to Dre and me" Bobo said picking his Nike backpack up from the floor. "Cool go fuck wit them bitches den" I snapped rolling my eyes. Ali linked her arm in mines and quickly started walking to the exit of the airport. "There should be a car to come and get us" I told her as we looked around for the sign that said Zari's Family. Can't let these niggas know my government out ha. "Over there" Ali said pointing to the sleek black SUV pulled over to the side. We walked over and handed our bags to the chauffeur and climbed in the back. And not a second later the guys did too causing me to scoff and roll my eyes.

"Should have left yall asses in chicago" I said glaring at Dre. "We on our hot girl shit nigga" Ali said making agree wit ha. "Merch I wonder if Andrew gonna like that statement" Bobo said making Ali smack ha teethe. "Don't no one gaf bout that bald head ass boy" Ali said waving him off just as the car started. I told the man the address to take us to before he pulled out of the waiting area and onto the highway.

"Ion know why you think you on yo hot girl shit with me here and yo kids" Dre said flicking my forehead. "Nigga go entertain them hoes you was talking too. Don't worry bout me nigga" I said rolling my eyes again. He instantly grabbed my neck bringing my face closer to him. Instant. Fucking. Waterfalls.

"Roll yo eyes one moe time, and get smart wit me one moe time. I dare you Zari" Dre said in all seriousness. I wanted to say something along the lines "im sorry daddy I wont do it again" but what happened was the complete opposite. "Or what nigga what you gonna do" I said rolling my eyes and getting out of his grasp. "I got chu don't worry" he said leaning back in his chair. And for the rest of the ride it was silent all the way to the house.

They were shocked when the first saw the house and even asked if we was at the right house. I mean considering it was a big house with like 7 bedrooms, 5 bathrooms, a pool, theater room, and a pool in the back I guess they would be surprised. "Im going up to my room for right now. Imma go unpack this stuff until the stuff come tomma" I told them as I walked up the giant staircase. Ali waved bye, Bobo gave me the finger and Dre just watched me.

I hate that nigga so much bro...