Four

Zari's POV
8/15 1:00pm

"Bruh what the fuck is you on folks!" BoBo yelled at Ceji (C-ghee). "Get the fuck off me bro foe I beat yo ass on my mama" he said trying to remove the toddler from his arm. "He got that death grip on him" Ali chuckled making me laugh with her. Me and Bobo were complete opposites when it came to kids. He absolutely hated them but I couldn't help but to love them. "Zari come get yo cousin foe I blow ha top off" Bobo threatened as he walked towards us with a group of toddlers following behind him. "Thats what yo stupid fuck ass get" Ali said making me laugh while shaking my head.

I got up from my seat going up to BoBo to get Sammy off of him. "Come on Sammy we can go to the park if you get off" I said and he instantly started reaching for me. "Yuh go play mama, this why I cant have kids mane this negro to much as is" he said pointing to Ali making her flip him off. I shook my head laughing while putting Sammy on my hip. "Yall wanna go to the park too?" I asked all the other kids. They all nodded, rushing towards the front of the house. "I'll be back inna hour yall" I told Ali and Bobo who weren't en payin attention to me. Them niggas always arguin and for what, me and Tris neva fought. Or at least ion think we did.

"ZaiZai?" Sammy's little voice said breaking me out of my thoughts. "Yes babes?" I asked while opening the door so that everyone can go out. "My mama don't got ha car no more. Daddy took it away from ha gain" he said shocking me. Kids don't neva know how to keep they mouth shut, but this is lowkey a good cup of tea. "Really what happened?" I asked walking down the patio stairs and onto the side walk. "He said that mommy don't know how to keep ha legs closed and that ha baby not his" he said making me freeze. "Amila's pregnant again!" I said without thinking. "Who dat? And what is pregonant?" he asked tilting his head to the side. "Erm ask-" "What's up Zari" the one voice I hoped I didn't have to hear said. I looked up from Sammy to him.

His hair was in a neat set of braids showing off his clean lining. He started to grow out a little beard too. The last time I saw folks he had no type of body hair on him, crazy what a couple of years can do to you. Those same chocolate brown irises stared back at me, but in a light I've never seen before... if that makes sense. His brown skin looked sun kissed from the sun rays and the height of this man is astronomical. And let me tell you bout those clean ass black and blue 11's he got on his feet, not a crease in sight. Shiiiiii.

"Come on lets go Zari!" some of the kids said running off down the side walk. "Sorry Dre got to go" I said nervously speed walking down the side walk. "Got to go seriously Zari, tf was that shit. Got me lookin like im fucking 12" I chastise myself under my breath. "ZaiZai?" Sammy asked making me slow down some. "Yes babes" I asked looking down at him as we caught up with the other kids. "What does fucking mean?" he asked making me bite my tongue. "Ask yo mama dat too" I said before crossing the street with the other kids.

We were at the park for about 3 hours before we finally came back to the house. I'm just happy aint no one get hurt fr. Just a couple of scrapes and bruises but thats bout it. "Took yo ass long enough, I got to talk to you" Ali said taking me straight to her room as soon as I opened the door. "Damn no welcome home honey. I see how it is fake as fuck" I said placing my hand over my heart as she dragged me.

And as soon as her door closed all hell broke loose. "The fucks gotten into you?" she asked sitting down on her queen sized bed. "What you mean folks?" I asked sitting down by her vanity and pulling out my phone for the first time since I first came over here. "Dre ass done went wit Bobo out to the trap real quick we gonna make you... not dis" she said pointing to my jersey and jeans. "Whats wrong wit ma drip bruh" I said posing, sticking the grass stain I got from chasing Sammy around, out. "Get in the shower and shii I got you folks" she said pushing me into her bathroom. I didn't en get the chance to say sum before she closed the door behind her. "IM NOT YOUR FAWKING BARBIE DOLL. IMMA WHOLE BRATS DOLL TF!" I yelled. This that ghetto shit fr.

Dre's POV

"What you gonna do bout Zay bein back?" BoBo asked taking a pull from his blunt. I just shrugged my shoulders, I'm tired of people bringing this shit up at this point, I don't en know where we stand at this point. "Imma take ha fine ass away from you" Chris said from the back making me scoff. "You lucky we en let you come back wit us. I would have left yo ass at the trap again" I said as we pulled up to Bobo's mama house again. "The trenches" Drew said making me and Bobo kiss our teethe. "Aint no fucking trenches nigga the fuck" Bobo spat while getting out the car. "Ong" I said while getting out right after him. Everybody else came out the car after us as we entered the house. "Move folks where my sister and Zay at?" Bobo asked the kids that surrounded him giggling. For someone who hates kids he sure does attract them.

"Bruh what is you so mean to them fa" Drew asked as he walked in followed by Chris and Lil B. Im surprised that nigga en wanted to come out ha. "Ali dragged Zari to ha room screaming" Ami said to Bobo. He nodded his head and sat down on the couch besides the playing kids. We all followed suit taking a seat on the couch next to him. "Aye they havin a kickback ova at Ray's place next weeken yall wanna slide ova dere?" Lil B said while lookin down at his phone. "Yuh I'll go, the girls prob gonna wanna come too" Bobo said and I just nodded in agreement. Taking my phone out I refreshed my feed going through it.

"DAMNIT SAMMY IM NEVER LETTING YOU IN THE ROOM AGAIN!" Zari's voice yelled as the toddler ran in with... is that a thong in his hand? I put my phones aside looking around confused as he started whipping his arms around. "IM SPIDERMAN" he yelled out and continued to run through the living room. And seconds later Zari appears in nothing but a dress that barley covers her ass. "Damn" Lil B and Chris say at the same time as she zooms by catching the toddler. "Give... them... back!" she yells snatching him up and carrying him back to the room. Its almost as if she didn't see us.

"Don't en say shit" I said looking at Lil B and Chris. They held they hands up looking between each other smirking. "Nasty fuckers" Bobo said still scrolling through his phone. Scoffing I got up from my seat on the couch and headed back towards Ali's room. I knocked once... twice and still no answer so I just let myself in.

"You cant be doin shit like that Sammy, damn" Zari says rubbing her temples. She faced the opposite direction from me giving me the perfect view. The tan dress stuck to her like a second skin showing off her curves and that ass. She sho didn't have that 5 years ago. Imma bite it...

"Sammy you bold bruh" I said walking in the room. His face lit up when he saw me and climbed off the bed and rushed towards me. "She scary right now bro, set her straight" he said before rushing out of the room. Damn kids don't know shit.

"Erm sorry bout that Ali has me trying on outfits and stuff so..." Zari said playing with her hands. I continued to walk towards her. "Its been a while huh" she said nervously stepping back until she bumped into the bed. "Dre?" she questioned as I was ended up mere centimeters away. My height caused her to look up at me. Those big doe hazel eyes get me everytime. "I missed you" I said while lifting her chin making her freeze. And I took the opportunity to reach down and connect my lips with hers. God I really did miss this...